Russell Brand and Katy Perry 'Banned' to Separate for More Than Two Weeks
Russell Brand and his fiancee Katy Perry have agreed upon one rule to ensure that their romance always stays strong. During an interview with The Sun, the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actor, who is aware that both he and Katy have a hectic work schedule, revealed, "We are separated a lot but we don't ever go more than two weeks without seeing each other. We've got that little rule sorted."
"Obviously it's not ideal, but I've met somebody I've fallen in love with. She's a pop star and it's going to be difficult. I've just got to accept it," Russell further shared. "We are getting married before the end of the year. It's starting to become a bit more real now."
During the chat, Russell also mentioned that he wants a low-key wedding, stating "We're keeping it sort of small. It's going to be in another country, you know, so it's not going to be a big historical London wedding. We'll probably do parties in London and Los Angeles then keep it really tight for the ceremony itself."
Russell, who was famous for his womanizing ways before dating Katy, went on to praise his soon-to-be-wife. "Katy is the woman I love now. I love her," the British comedian gushed. "She's a pop star and everything but she's a really normal bird. And I suppose I've had to grow up a lot. She's a pop star. That's what I wanted, that's what I got and that's what I've fallen in love with. And she's a proper, proper lovely bird, and I really, really love her."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery