Russell Brand and Katy Perry 'Banned' to Separate for More Than Two Weeks
Russell Brand and his fiancee Katy Perry have agreed upon one rule to ensure that their romance always stays strong. During an interview with The Sun, the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actor, who is aware that both he and Katy have a hectic work schedule, revealed, "We are separated a lot but we don't ever go more than two weeks without seeing each other. We've got that little rule sorted."
"Obviously it's not ideal, but I've met somebody I've fallen in love with. She's a pop star and it's going to be difficult. I've just got to accept it," Russell further shared. "We are getting married before the end of the year. It's starting to become a bit more real now."
During the chat, Russell also mentioned that he wants a low-key wedding, stating "We're keeping it sort of small. It's going to be in another country, you know, so it's not going to be a big historical London wedding. We'll probably do parties in London and Los Angeles then keep it really tight for the ceremony itself."
Russell, who was famous for his womanizing ways before dating Katy, went on to praise his soon-to-be-wife. "Katy is the woman I love now. I love her," the British comedian gushed. "She's a pop star and everything but she's a really normal bird. And I suppose I've had to grow up a lot. She's a pop star. That's what I wanted, that's what I got and that's what I've fallen in love with. And she's a proper, proper lovely bird, and I really, really love her."
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress