'CSI: Miami' Star Eva La Rue Marries Businessman Beau in Mexico
"CSI: Miami" star Eva La Rue is officially off the market. The 43-year-old actress wed businessman Joe Cappuccio during an intimate seaside ceremony in Zihuatenejo, Mexico on Saturday, June 26, Life & Style reported.
La Rue revealed that she opted a stunning one-shouldered Oday Shakar gown for the big day. She further shared, "We could not have dreamt of a more perfect day. Getting married in this beautiful location on the ocean with all of our family and friends is so special."
According to the site, La Rue and Cappuccio were initially set to walk down the aisle in June 2009 but they called off their engagement. The newly-married couple later reunited in November 2009 and now has taken their relationship to the ultimate level. La Rue told the site, "This is a day Joe and I will never forget. We are so blessed."
This is the third marriage for Eva La Rue. The Lieutenant Morgada of "Lakeview Terrace" was previously married to John O'Hurley but the two ended their relationship in 1994. She wed John Callahan on November 30, two years later. However, the then-couple got divorced in 2005.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury