'CSI: Miami' Star Eva La Rue Marries Businessman Beau in Mexico
"CSI: Miami" star Eva La Rue is officially off the market. The 43-year-old actress wed businessman Joe Cappuccio during an intimate seaside ceremony in Zihuatenejo, Mexico on Saturday, June 26, Life & Style reported.
La Rue revealed that she opted a stunning one-shouldered Oday Shakar gown for the big day. She further shared, "We could not have dreamt of a more perfect day. Getting married in this beautiful location on the ocean with all of our family and friends is so special."
According to the site, La Rue and Cappuccio were initially set to walk down the aisle in June 2009 but they called off their engagement. The newly-married couple later reunited in November 2009 and now has taken their relationship to the ultimate level. La Rue told the site, "This is a day Joe and I will never forget. We are so blessed."
This is the third marriage for Eva La Rue. The Lieutenant Morgada of "Lakeview Terrace" was previously married to John O'Hurley but the two ended their relationship in 1994. She wed John Callahan on November 30, two years later. However, the then-couple got divorced in 2005.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media