'CSI: Miami' Star Eva La Rue Marries Businessman Beau in Mexico
"CSI: Miami" star Eva La Rue is officially off the market. The 43-year-old actress wed businessman Joe Cappuccio during an intimate seaside ceremony in Zihuatenejo, Mexico on Saturday, June 26, Life & Style reported.
La Rue revealed that she opted a stunning one-shouldered Oday Shakar gown for the big day. She further shared, "We could not have dreamt of a more perfect day. Getting married in this beautiful location on the ocean with all of our family and friends is so special."
According to the site, La Rue and Cappuccio were initially set to walk down the aisle in June 2009 but they called off their engagement. The newly-married couple later reunited in November 2009 and now has taken their relationship to the ultimate level. La Rue told the site, "This is a day Joe and I will never forget. We are so blessed."
This is the third marriage for Eva La Rue. The Lieutenant Morgada of "Lakeview Terrace" was previously married to John O'Hurley but the two ended their relationship in 1994. She wed John Callahan on November 30, two years later. However, the then-couple got divorced in 2005.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China