'CSI: Miami' Star Eva La Rue Marries Businessman Beau in Mexico
"CSI: Miami" star Eva La Rue is officially off the market. The 43-year-old actress wed businessman Joe Cappuccio during an intimate seaside ceremony in Zihuatenejo, Mexico on Saturday, June 26, Life & Style reported.
La Rue revealed that she opted a stunning one-shouldered Oday Shakar gown for the big day. She further shared, "We could not have dreamt of a more perfect day. Getting married in this beautiful location on the ocean with all of our family and friends is so special."
According to the site, La Rue and Cappuccio were initially set to walk down the aisle in June 2009 but they called off their engagement. The newly-married couple later reunited in November 2009 and now has taken their relationship to the ultimate level. La Rue told the site, "This is a day Joe and I will never forget. We are so blessed."
This is the third marriage for Eva La Rue. The Lieutenant Morgada of "Lakeview Terrace" was previously married to John O'Hurley but the two ended their relationship in 1994. She wed John Callahan on November 30, two years later. However, the then-couple got divorced in 2005.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'