Shelley Hennig, Lindsay Hartley and More Kick Off 2010 Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet
Numbers of celebrities have glammed up the red carpet of the 37th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, held at miX Lounge at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, on Sunday, June 27. Terri Colombino, Alexandra Chando, Stephanie Gatschet and Austin Peck were among the early attendees.
Shelley Hennig, who was nominated for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series, kicked off the star-studded event in a dark green short dress with a simple hair-do. In one shot, Shelley posed along with Shawn Christian, who sported a light shirt matched with a dark tie and vest.
Lindsay Hartley, in the meantime, looked stunning in a loose mini dress, paired with black shoes. Judi Evans and Chrishell Stause were pretty in white. Meanwhile, stars who preferred to wear black outfit include Terri, Nadia Bjorlin, Farah Fath, Maura West, Melissa Egan, Leslie Kay, Julie Pinson, Leann Hunley and Elizabeth Hendrickson.
For the male stars, Scott Clifton and Richard Reid went casual. Scott opted a gray shirt and jeans, while Richard hit the red carpet in a pink shirt and white trousers. Brandon Beemer opted a dark shirt paired with lighter trousers and Zack Conroy was pretty much the same.
Greg Rikaat, additionally, preferred a white shirt, a black skinny tie and sneakers. Michael Park, Billy Miller, Jon Lindstrom and Sean Kanan attended the ceremony in classic suits.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport