Shelley Hennig, Lindsay Hartley and More Kick Off 2010 Daytime Emmy Awards Red Carpet
Numbers of celebrities have glammed up the red carpet of the 37th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards, held at miX Lounge at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, on Sunday, June 27. Terri Colombino, Alexandra Chando, Stephanie Gatschet and Austin Peck were among the early attendees.
Shelley Hennig, who was nominated for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series, kicked off the star-studded event in a dark green short dress with a simple hair-do. In one shot, Shelley posed along with Shawn Christian, who sported a light shirt matched with a dark tie and vest.
Lindsay Hartley, in the meantime, looked stunning in a loose mini dress, paired with black shoes. Judi Evans and Chrishell Stause were pretty in white. Meanwhile, stars who preferred to wear black outfit include Terri, Nadia Bjorlin, Farah Fath, Maura West, Melissa Egan, Leslie Kay, Julie Pinson, Leann Hunley and Elizabeth Hendrickson.
For the male stars, Scott Clifton and Richard Reid went casual. Scott opted a gray shirt and jeans, while Richard hit the red carpet in a pink shirt and white trousers. Brandon Beemer opted a dark shirt paired with lighter trousers and Zack Conroy was pretty much the same.
Greg Rikaat, additionally, preferred a white shirt, a black skinny tie and sneakers. Michael Park, Billy Miller, Jon Lindstrom and Sean Kanan attended the ceremony in classic suits.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake