2010 BET Awards: Ciara, Ashanti and More Hit the Red Carpet
The 10th Annual BET Awards has been kicked off on Sunday, June 27 and was marked with the arrivals of celebrities. Coming to the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, Ciara sported a sexy but tough style with a black long-sleeved dress which has golden details.
Ashanti looked glamor in a long gown which has a similar color with the red carpet and which bares her cleavage. Alicia Keys, who was nominated in several categories at the annual awards show, came in a white dress which has simple cut. Meanwhile, Tatyana Ali wrapped her body in a pale purple dress.
Showing off her legs was actress Jada Pinkett Smith who brought her children, Jaden Smith and Willow Smith. She wore a super mini white dress topped with a black blazer. Other film beauties who were seen among the attendees included Taraji P. Henson and Vivica A. Fox.
From the male stars, there were John Legend who looked neat in a black velvet suit, N.E.R.D who stayed true to their hip hop style and P. Diddy who came in black and white ensemble. Actors Nick Cannon and Boris Kodjoe were additionally seen hitting the red carpet.
This year's BET Awards was hosted by Queen Latifah who was also billed to perform. Other musicians who were slated to entertain audience at the ceremony included Kanye West, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz and P. Diddy's Dirty Money.
2010 BET Awards: Photo Gallery | Winners List
More Ciara News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'