Justin Bieber's Mom Will NOT Pose for Playboy
Justin Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, will keep her clothes on. A rep for the 16-year-old YouTube sensation has debunked swirling reports mentioning the 34-year-old mother was offered to pose topless for men's magazine, Playboy.
The stories "are absolutely false," the rep told Hollyscoop. A rep at Playboy, in the meantime, previously responded the report with comment which could spark speculation that the rumor might be true, telling the site "We're not commenting on this at this time."
Confirming that Mallette won't take off her clothes for camera, Ravi Batra, a legal rep on Team Bieber, told Radar Online through a statement, "While natures beauty in any form is worthy of appreciation, Justin's mom Patricia is a born again Christian. There is no truth that she would ever pose in Playboy, as it goes against her religion."
The Playboy offer rumor was first run by Zack Taylor. The site reported that Mallette could receive $50,000 if she was willing to pose for a spread in an upcoming issue.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked