Justin Bieber's Mom Will NOT Pose for Playboy
Justin Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, will keep her clothes on. A rep for the 16-year-old YouTube sensation has debunked swirling reports mentioning the 34-year-old mother was offered to pose topless for men's magazine, Playboy.
The stories "are absolutely false," the rep told Hollyscoop. A rep at Playboy, in the meantime, previously responded the report with comment which could spark speculation that the rumor might be true, telling the site "We're not commenting on this at this time."
Confirming that Mallette won't take off her clothes for camera, Ravi Batra, a legal rep on Team Bieber, told Radar Online through a statement, "While natures beauty in any form is worthy of appreciation, Justin's mom Patricia is a born again Christian. There is no truth that she would ever pose in Playboy, as it goes against her religion."
The Playboy offer rumor was first run by Zack Taylor. The site reported that Mallette could receive $50,000 if she was willing to pose for a spread in an upcoming issue.
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard