Justin Bieber's Mom Will NOT Pose for Playboy
Justin Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, will keep her clothes on. A rep for the 16-year-old YouTube sensation has debunked swirling reports mentioning the 34-year-old mother was offered to pose topless for men's magazine, Playboy.
The stories "are absolutely false," the rep told Hollyscoop. A rep at Playboy, in the meantime, previously responded the report with comment which could spark speculation that the rumor might be true, telling the site "We're not commenting on this at this time."
Confirming that Mallette won't take off her clothes for camera, Ravi Batra, a legal rep on Team Bieber, told Radar Online through a statement, "While natures beauty in any form is worthy of appreciation, Justin's mom Patricia is a born again Christian. There is no truth that she would ever pose in Playboy, as it goes against her religion."
The Playboy offer rumor was first run by Zack Taylor. The site reported that Mallette could receive $50,000 if she was willing to pose for a spread in an upcoming issue.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group