Justin Bieber's Mom Will NOT Pose for Playboy
Justin Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, will keep her clothes on. A rep for the 16-year-old YouTube sensation has debunked swirling reports mentioning the 34-year-old mother was offered to pose topless for men's magazine, Playboy.
The stories "are absolutely false," the rep told Hollyscoop. A rep at Playboy, in the meantime, previously responded the report with comment which could spark speculation that the rumor might be true, telling the site "We're not commenting on this at this time."
Confirming that Mallette won't take off her clothes for camera, Ravi Batra, a legal rep on Team Bieber, told Radar Online through a statement, "While natures beauty in any form is worthy of appreciation, Justin's mom Patricia is a born again Christian. There is no truth that she would ever pose in Playboy, as it goes against her religion."
The Playboy offer rumor was first run by Zack Taylor. The site reported that Mallette could receive $50,000 if she was willing to pose for a spread in an upcoming issue.
More Justin Bieber News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist