Justin Bieber's Mom Will NOT Pose for Playboy
Justin Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, will keep her clothes on. A rep for the 16-year-old YouTube sensation has debunked swirling reports mentioning the 34-year-old mother was offered to pose topless for men's magazine, Playboy.
The stories "are absolutely false," the rep told Hollyscoop. A rep at Playboy, in the meantime, previously responded the report with comment which could spark speculation that the rumor might be true, telling the site "We're not commenting on this at this time."
Confirming that Mallette won't take off her clothes for camera, Ravi Batra, a legal rep on Team Bieber, told Radar Online through a statement, "While natures beauty in any form is worthy of appreciation, Justin's mom Patricia is a born again Christian. There is no truth that she would ever pose in Playboy, as it goes against her religion."
The Playboy offer rumor was first run by Zack Taylor. The site reported that Mallette could receive $50,000 if she was willing to pose for a spread in an upcoming issue.
More Justin Bieber News
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?
- New 'The Dark Tower' Image Sees the Gunslinger Confronting Man in Black