Official Cover Art of Christina Aguilera's 'You Lost Me'
An artwork for Christina Aguilera's latest single "You Lost Me" was just posted on her official website. The picture boasts a close-up image of a teary eye and it perfectly fits to the somber tone of the song which narrates about one's heartbreak.
" 'You Lost Me' was a song that Sia brought to the table. She had started writing the verses and I wrote the choruses," Christina recalled the songwriting process. "The lyrics were just so beautiful, so simple and raw, but very real and hit you right to the heart, that I immediately connected with it."
A ballad track, "You Lost Me" comes from Christina Aguilera's fourth studio album "Bionic" which has been released in the United States since June 8. The heart-wrenching song was preformed live during her May performance on "American Idol" finale.
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable