Video: Eminem Reads Top 10 List on 'Letterman'
Eminem, in the middle of promoting his newest album, made an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" to deliver the Top 10 list. The topic, which is rather off from the rapper's persona, is "Pieces of Advice for the Kids".
"Keep it real" appears at number ten, followed by "No one's ever regretted a tattoo" and "With foreign markets volatile, now's a good time to invest in bonds". The three points which were delivered next include a reference to "Toy Story 3", legal purchase of music and BP oil mess.
There's supposed to be some kind of censorship if the show is not a late night one. At point number 4, Eminem said, "Remember the magic words: 'Please', 'Thank You' and 'Step Off B***h'." Meanwhile, the best piece of advice that he can give to kids is "Don't waste your time watching this show".
Eminem's seventh studio album "Recovery" was released on Monday, June 21 and is expected to sit at the top of Hot 200 next week with sale of above 500,000 copies.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby