Video: Eminem Reads Top 10 List on 'Letterman'
Eminem, in the middle of promoting his newest album, made an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" to deliver the Top 10 list. The topic, which is rather off from the rapper's persona, is "Pieces of Advice for the Kids".
"Keep it real" appears at number ten, followed by "No one's ever regretted a tattoo" and "With foreign markets volatile, now's a good time to invest in bonds". The three points which were delivered next include a reference to "Toy Story 3", legal purchase of music and BP oil mess.
There's supposed to be some kind of censorship if the show is not a late night one. At point number 4, Eminem said, "Remember the magic words: 'Please', 'Thank You' and 'Step Off B***h'." Meanwhile, the best piece of advice that he can give to kids is "Don't waste your time watching this show".
Eminem's seventh studio album "Recovery" was released on Monday, June 21 and is expected to sit at the top of Hot 200 next week with sale of above 500,000 copies.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert