Video: Eminem Reads Top 10 List on 'Letterman'
Eminem, in the middle of promoting his newest album, made an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" to deliver the Top 10 list. The topic, which is rather off from the rapper's persona, is "Pieces of Advice for the Kids".
"Keep it real" appears at number ten, followed by "No one's ever regretted a tattoo" and "With foreign markets volatile, now's a good time to invest in bonds". The three points which were delivered next include a reference to "Toy Story 3", legal purchase of music and BP oil mess.
There's supposed to be some kind of censorship if the show is not a late night one. At point number 4, Eminem said, "Remember the magic words: 'Please', 'Thank You' and 'Step Off B***h'." Meanwhile, the best piece of advice that he can give to kids is "Don't waste your time watching this show".
Eminem's seventh studio album "Recovery" was released on Monday, June 21 and is expected to sit at the top of Hot 200 next week with sale of above 500,000 copies.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says