Video: Eminem Reads Top 10 List on 'Letterman'
Eminem, in the middle of promoting his newest album, made an appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman" to deliver the Top 10 list. The topic, which is rather off from the rapper's persona, is "Pieces of Advice for the Kids".
"Keep it real" appears at number ten, followed by "No one's ever regretted a tattoo" and "With foreign markets volatile, now's a good time to invest in bonds". The three points which were delivered next include a reference to "Toy Story 3", legal purchase of music and BP oil mess.
There's supposed to be some kind of censorship if the show is not a late night one. At point number 4, Eminem said, "Remember the magic words: 'Please', 'Thank You' and 'Step Off B***h'." Meanwhile, the best piece of advice that he can give to kids is "Don't waste your time watching this show".
Eminem's seventh studio album "Recovery" was released on Monday, June 21 and is expected to sit at the top of Hot 200 next week with sale of above 500,000 copies.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture