Fergie Can't Stand will.i.am, Preparing to Leave Black Eyed Peas
Rumor has it, Stacy Ferguson will part ways with Black Eyed Peas. Like everybody else in the group, she reportedly has a feud with bandmate will.i.am. While the others still try to work things out, she can't take it anymore.
BEP currently have a full tour schedule for "The E.N.D." this summer and they will continue traveling for a number of dates at least until August. Next year, they will be back on the road for another tour, but Fergie reportedly won't commit to the gig.
"Fergie is saying she wants out of the band and the second half of the tour isn't confirmed for early next year," a source told Radar Online. "Things have gotten really bad with will.i.am. And it's not just Fergie who is clashing with him. So is the rest of the band. His ego is out of control."
Another reason which makes Fergie wants "to get away from the whole thing," is because she plans to have a baby with Josh Duhamel. The source explained further, "Between that and the bad blood with Will, it looks like the 2011 tour is in big trouble and she's saying she's going to split for good."
Despite rumor that she is adamant with her decision, Fergie is not ready yet to make announcement and wants to keep it secret. "I don't know if she'll admit or deny it when it leaks out, but I do know that it's 100 percent true, she's got everything planned out and she says she can't be convinced to change her mind," the insider added.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?