Fergie Can't Stand will.i.am, Preparing to Leave Black Eyed Peas
Rumor has it, Stacy Ferguson will part ways with Black Eyed Peas. Like everybody else in the group, she reportedly has a feud with bandmate will.i.am. While the others still try to work things out, she can't take it anymore.
BEP currently have a full tour schedule for "The E.N.D." this summer and they will continue traveling for a number of dates at least until August. Next year, they will be back on the road for another tour, but Fergie reportedly won't commit to the gig.
"Fergie is saying she wants out of the band and the second half of the tour isn't confirmed for early next year," a source told Radar Online. "Things have gotten really bad with will.i.am. And it's not just Fergie who is clashing with him. So is the rest of the band. His ego is out of control."
Another reason which makes Fergie wants "to get away from the whole thing," is because she plans to have a baby with Josh Duhamel. The source explained further, "Between that and the bad blood with Will, it looks like the 2011 tour is in big trouble and she's saying she's going to split for good."
Despite rumor that she is adamant with her decision, Fergie is not ready yet to make announcement and wants to keep it secret. "I don't know if she'll admit or deny it when it leaks out, but I do know that it's 100 percent true, she's got everything planned out and she says she can't be convinced to change her mind," the insider added.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site