Confirmed, 'Criminal Minds' Brings Back A.J. Cook for Two Episodes
Fans of A.J. Cook can rejoice to a good, but not quite great, news about the actress' status on "Criminal Minds". The depicter of Jennifer Jareau aka JJ is confirmed to come back to the crime show for two episodes. This also means that there will be no permanent one because the return is meant for a closure.
CBS has not released an official word, but the news was shared by Cook herself. Announcing it through Twitter, the actress said, "Thanks for your undying support but it's a done deal. I'll be doing 2eps to wrap up JJ. Excited for what's next and hope you'll come along! XO".
It was previously reported that the show owes it to JJ's fans to put a lid on the character properly. Showrunner Ed Bernero allegedly was leaning towards the idea of having her back briefly especially since fans have been showing support by signing a petition and sending CBS headquarters lipsticks and file documents in the past few weeks.
The sixth season of "Criminal Minds" will soon go into production for a Fall premiere. Since JJ's departure is for creative reason, there will be a new character introduced.
More Criminal Minds News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked