Confirmed, 'Criminal Minds' Brings Back A.J. Cook for Two Episodes
Fans of A.J. Cook can rejoice to a good, but not quite great, news about the actress' status on "Criminal Minds". The depicter of Jennifer Jareau aka JJ is confirmed to come back to the crime show for two episodes. This also means that there will be no permanent one because the return is meant for a closure.
CBS has not released an official word, but the news was shared by Cook herself. Announcing it through Twitter, the actress said, "Thanks for your undying support but it's a done deal. I'll be doing 2eps to wrap up JJ. Excited for what's next and hope you'll come along! XO".
It was previously reported that the show owes it to JJ's fans to put a lid on the character properly. Showrunner Ed Bernero allegedly was leaning towards the idea of having her back briefly especially since fans have been showing support by signing a petition and sending CBS headquarters lipsticks and file documents in the past few weeks.
The sixth season of "Criminal Minds" will soon go into production for a Fall premiere. Since JJ's departure is for creative reason, there will be a new character introduced.
More Criminal Minds News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor