Ryan Seacrest Looking for People With Disorders for New Show
Ryan Seacrest just doesn't stop. After "American Idol", "Momma's Boys", "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and several others, the TV personality is brewing a new reality show that takes on more serious issues like disorder, compulsion, weird phobia and unusual problem that is ruining one's life.
Teaming up with therapist Paul Mckenna, Seacrest would like to help people "overcome their life-ruining problems" through a show called "The Incurables". According to the press release, "the show offers a fascinating look inside the lives of ordinary people whose irrational behavior is so out of control that they are on the verge of a personal crisis."
Seacrest will stick to being the executive producer along with McKenna and Sam Mettler. McKenna would save lives by going into the homes of two 'incurable' people with different psychological and/or physical conditions in each 60-minute episode.
"The Incurables" is now casting for particular people to participate in the show and is also urging anyone to recommend someone they know having problems. Application can be reached out by calling 323-463-3340.
A & E reportedly has ordered the pilot.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame