Ryan Seacrest Looking for People With Disorders for New Show
Ryan Seacrest just doesn't stop. After "American Idol", "Momma's Boys", "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" and several others, the TV personality is brewing a new reality show that takes on more serious issues like disorder, compulsion, weird phobia and unusual problem that is ruining one's life.
Teaming up with therapist Paul Mckenna, Seacrest would like to help people "overcome their life-ruining problems" through a show called "The Incurables". According to the press release, "the show offers a fascinating look inside the lives of ordinary people whose irrational behavior is so out of control that they are on the verge of a personal crisis."
Seacrest will stick to being the executive producer along with McKenna and Sam Mettler. McKenna would save lives by going into the homes of two 'incurable' people with different psychological and/or physical conditions in each 60-minute episode.
"The Incurables" is now casting for particular people to participate in the show and is also urging anyone to recommend someone they know having problems. Application can be reached out by calling 323-463-3340.
A & E reportedly has ordered the pilot.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby