Justin Timberlake's 'The Social Network' Gets Teaser Trailer
A little of what can be expected from "The Social Network" has been shared in the first teaser trailer for the film. Without giving any glimpse of the scene, the sneak peek video features voices from the characters who talk about new idea, money, the invention of Facebook and a legal problem that follows.
The movie is based on Ben Mezrich's novel "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal". It focuses on the drama behind the Harvard dorm room creation of popular social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg, played by Jesse Eisenberg, and his roommates.
Justin Timberlake joins the cast as Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president. Andrew Garfield is additionally cast to portray co-founder Eduardo Saverin, who fell out with Zuckerberg over money.
David Fincher, the man behind "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", serves behind the cameras for "The Social Network". The screenplay, meanwhile, is written by Aaron Sorkin with Columbia Pictures planning to drop the drama in cinemas across the U.S. on October 1.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama