Justin Timberlake's 'The Social Network' Gets Teaser Trailer
A little of what can be expected from "The Social Network" has been shared in the first teaser trailer for the film. Without giving any glimpse of the scene, the sneak peek video features voices from the characters who talk about new idea, money, the invention of Facebook and a legal problem that follows.
The movie is based on Ben Mezrich's novel "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal". It focuses on the drama behind the Harvard dorm room creation of popular social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg, played by Jesse Eisenberg, and his roommates.
Justin Timberlake joins the cast as Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president. Andrew Garfield is additionally cast to portray co-founder Eduardo Saverin, who fell out with Zuckerberg over money.
David Fincher, the man behind "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", serves behind the cameras for "The Social Network". The screenplay, meanwhile, is written by Aaron Sorkin with Columbia Pictures planning to drop the drama in cinemas across the U.S. on October 1.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'