Justin Timberlake's 'The Social Network' Gets Teaser Trailer
A little of what can be expected from "The Social Network" has been shared in the first teaser trailer for the film. Without giving any glimpse of the scene, the sneak peek video features voices from the characters who talk about new idea, money, the invention of Facebook and a legal problem that follows.
The movie is based on Ben Mezrich's novel "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal". It focuses on the drama behind the Harvard dorm room creation of popular social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg, played by Jesse Eisenberg, and his roommates.
Justin Timberlake joins the cast as Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president. Andrew Garfield is additionally cast to portray co-founder Eduardo Saverin, who fell out with Zuckerberg over money.
David Fincher, the man behind "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", serves behind the cameras for "The Social Network". The screenplay, meanwhile, is written by Aaron Sorkin with Columbia Pictures planning to drop the drama in cinemas across the U.S. on October 1.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri