Justin Timberlake's 'The Social Network' Gets Teaser Trailer
A little of what can be expected from "The Social Network" has been shared in the first teaser trailer for the film. Without giving any glimpse of the scene, the sneak peek video features voices from the characters who talk about new idea, money, the invention of Facebook and a legal problem that follows.
The movie is based on Ben Mezrich's novel "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal". It focuses on the drama behind the Harvard dorm room creation of popular social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg, played by Jesse Eisenberg, and his roommates.
Justin Timberlake joins the cast as Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president. Andrew Garfield is additionally cast to portray co-founder Eduardo Saverin, who fell out with Zuckerberg over money.
David Fincher, the man behind "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", serves behind the cameras for "The Social Network". The screenplay, meanwhile, is written by Aaron Sorkin with Columbia Pictures planning to drop the drama in cinemas across the U.S. on October 1.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung