After Numerous Jabs, M.I.A. Now Offers 'No Comment' on Lady GaGa
It has been publicly known that M.I.A. is not a fan of Lady GaGa. The "Born Free" singer has dissed GaGa, who actually is her labelmate in Interscope, during several occasions, but now she surprisingly offers "no comment" when asked about what she thinks of GaGa's upcoming studio album.
Met by E! News on the June 22 Nylon party, M.I.A. said, "You've got to be relevant to what's going on today, and not all thought-out like that, you know?" when the dance queen's name was mentioned. "As long you keep it reflective and honest about what's really going on. It's cool," she added.
This raises question if she is changing her tune or simply tired of slamming GaGa. The last time she was asked about GaGa, she had this to say, "I can't talk about GaGa anymore. All I'll say is, it's upsetting when babies say ga-ga now. It used to be innocent. Now, they're calling her name."
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo