After Numerous Jabs, M.I.A. Now Offers 'No Comment' on Lady GaGa
It has been publicly known that M.I.A. is not a fan of Lady GaGa. The "Born Free" singer has dissed GaGa, who actually is her labelmate in Interscope, during several occasions, but now she surprisingly offers "no comment" when asked about what she thinks of GaGa's upcoming studio album.
Met by E! News on the June 22 Nylon party, M.I.A. said, "You've got to be relevant to what's going on today, and not all thought-out like that, you know?" when the dance queen's name was mentioned. "As long you keep it reflective and honest about what's really going on. It's cool," she added.
This raises question if she is changing her tune or simply tired of slamming GaGa. The last time she was asked about GaGa, she had this to say, "I can't talk about GaGa anymore. All I'll say is, it's upsetting when babies say ga-ga now. It used to be innocent. Now, they're calling her name."
More M.I.A. News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'