After Numerous Jabs, M.I.A. Now Offers 'No Comment' on Lady GaGa
It has been publicly known that M.I.A. is not a fan of Lady GaGa. The "Born Free" singer has dissed GaGa, who actually is her labelmate in Interscope, during several occasions, but now she surprisingly offers "no comment" when asked about what she thinks of GaGa's upcoming studio album.
Met by E! News on the June 22 Nylon party, M.I.A. said, "You've got to be relevant to what's going on today, and not all thought-out like that, you know?" when the dance queen's name was mentioned. "As long you keep it reflective and honest about what's really going on. It's cool," she added.
This raises question if she is changing her tune or simply tired of slamming GaGa. The last time she was asked about GaGa, she had this to say, "I can't talk about GaGa anymore. All I'll say is, it's upsetting when babies say ga-ga now. It used to be innocent. Now, they're calling her name."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen