After Numerous Jabs, M.I.A. Now Offers 'No Comment' on Lady GaGa
It has been publicly known that M.I.A. is not a fan of Lady GaGa. The "Born Free" singer has dissed GaGa, who actually is her labelmate in Interscope, during several occasions, but now she surprisingly offers "no comment" when asked about what she thinks of GaGa's upcoming studio album.
Met by E! News on the June 22 Nylon party, M.I.A. said, "You've got to be relevant to what's going on today, and not all thought-out like that, you know?" when the dance queen's name was mentioned. "As long you keep it reflective and honest about what's really going on. It's cool," she added.
This raises question if she is changing her tune or simply tired of slamming GaGa. The last time she was asked about GaGa, she had this to say, "I can't talk about GaGa anymore. All I'll say is, it's upsetting when babies say ga-ga now. It used to be innocent. Now, they're calling her name."
More M.I.A. News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role