After Numerous Jabs, M.I.A. Now Offers 'No Comment' on Lady GaGa
It has been publicly known that M.I.A. is not a fan of Lady GaGa. The "Born Free" singer has dissed GaGa, who actually is her labelmate in Interscope, during several occasions, but now she surprisingly offers "no comment" when asked about what she thinks of GaGa's upcoming studio album.
Met by E! News on the June 22 Nylon party, M.I.A. said, "You've got to be relevant to what's going on today, and not all thought-out like that, you know?" when the dance queen's name was mentioned. "As long you keep it reflective and honest about what's really going on. It's cool," she added.
This raises question if she is changing her tune or simply tired of slamming GaGa. The last time she was asked about GaGa, she had this to say, "I can't talk about GaGa anymore. All I'll say is, it's upsetting when babies say ga-ga now. It used to be innocent. Now, they're calling her name."
More M.I.A. News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed