Kirsten Dunst Has Unsanctioned Love in 'All Good Things' International Trailer
A classic fairy tale of a rich guy who falls for a girl from different class in presented in a more twisted plot in "All Good Things", which has been previewed in a new international trailer. The video gives a look at Kirsten Dunst who is introduced to Ryan Gosling's lifestyle although his father does not give his consent to their relationship.
Set in the 1980s when the most notorious unsolved murder case in New York history happened, the film centers its story on the scion of a New York real estate dynasty who falls for a beautiful girl from the wrong side of the tracks. But the fairy tale ends when the girl disappears. As a down-and-out detective stumbles on info that may lead to the truth, the political stakes get higher and people close to the case end up dead.
Oscar-nominated actor Gosling and Golden Globe nominee Dunst play the couple in the movie, joined by Frank Langella and Kristen Wiig among many others. Andrew Jarecki takes the helming duty and writes the script along with Marcus Hinchey and Marc Smerling. This R-rated romantic thriller is expected to arrive within 2010 but is yet to have exact release date.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes