Kirsten Dunst Has Unsanctioned Love in 'All Good Things' International Trailer
A classic fairy tale of a rich guy who falls for a girl from different class in presented in a more twisted plot in "All Good Things", which has been previewed in a new international trailer. The video gives a look at Kirsten Dunst who is introduced to Ryan Gosling's lifestyle although his father does not give his consent to their relationship.
Set in the 1980s when the most notorious unsolved murder case in New York history happened, the film centers its story on the scion of a New York real estate dynasty who falls for a beautiful girl from the wrong side of the tracks. But the fairy tale ends when the girl disappears. As a down-and-out detective stumbles on info that may lead to the truth, the political stakes get higher and people close to the case end up dead.
Oscar-nominated actor Gosling and Golden Globe nominee Dunst play the couple in the movie, joined by Frank Langella and Kristen Wiig among many others. Andrew Jarecki takes the helming duty and writes the script along with Marcus Hinchey and Marc Smerling. This R-rated romantic thriller is expected to arrive within 2010 but is yet to have exact release date.
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017