Kirsten Dunst Has Unsanctioned Love in 'All Good Things' International Trailer
A classic fairy tale of a rich guy who falls for a girl from different class in presented in a more twisted plot in "All Good Things", which has been previewed in a new international trailer. The video gives a look at Kirsten Dunst who is introduced to Ryan Gosling's lifestyle although his father does not give his consent to their relationship.
Set in the 1980s when the most notorious unsolved murder case in New York history happened, the film centers its story on the scion of a New York real estate dynasty who falls for a beautiful girl from the wrong side of the tracks. But the fairy tale ends when the girl disappears. As a down-and-out detective stumbles on info that may lead to the truth, the political stakes get higher and people close to the case end up dead.
Oscar-nominated actor Gosling and Golden Globe nominee Dunst play the couple in the movie, joined by Frank Langella and Kristen Wiig among many others. Andrew Jarecki takes the helming duty and writes the script along with Marcus Hinchey and Marc Smerling. This R-rated romantic thriller is expected to arrive within 2010 but is yet to have exact release date.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!