R. Kelly's 'Sign of a Victory' Music Video From World Cup
R. Kelly gives a "Sign of a Victory" in a music video aimed to support an official 2010 World Cup anthem. He has performed the song live for the very first time with Soweto Spiritual Singers on June 11 at the Johannesburg Stadium during the kick-off ceremony of the soccer championship.
"I feel blessed that 'Sign of a Victory' was selected to be part of the 2010 FIFA World Cup," he said in a statement. "The FIFA World Cup is an event that brings the world together and inspires us to be and do the best we can. It's this uplifting feeling that I tried to capture in the song."
The compilation set of 2010 FIFA World Cup has been released worldwide since May 31 and includes songs from Shakira and Pitbull. All proceeds from the sale benefit FIFA's "20 Centers for 2010", whose aim is to achieve positive social change through football by building twenty Football for Hope centres for public health, education and football across Africa.
More R. Kelly News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman