R. Kelly's 'Sign of a Victory' Music Video From World Cup
R. Kelly gives a "Sign of a Victory" in a music video aimed to support an official 2010 World Cup anthem. He has performed the song live for the very first time with Soweto Spiritual Singers on June 11 at the Johannesburg Stadium during the kick-off ceremony of the soccer championship.
"I feel blessed that 'Sign of a Victory' was selected to be part of the 2010 FIFA World Cup," he said in a statement. "The FIFA World Cup is an event that brings the world together and inspires us to be and do the best we can. It's this uplifting feeling that I tried to capture in the song."
The compilation set of 2010 FIFA World Cup has been released worldwide since May 31 and includes songs from Shakira and Pitbull. All proceeds from the sale benefit FIFA's "20 Centers for 2010", whose aim is to achieve positive social change through football by building twenty Football for Hope centres for public health, education and football across Africa.
R. Kelly's "Sign of a Victory" music video
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'