R. Kelly's 'Sign of a Victory' Music Video From World Cup
R. Kelly gives a "Sign of a Victory" in a music video aimed to support an official 2010 World Cup anthem. He has performed the song live for the very first time with Soweto Spiritual Singers on June 11 at the Johannesburg Stadium during the kick-off ceremony of the soccer championship.
"I feel blessed that 'Sign of a Victory' was selected to be part of the 2010 FIFA World Cup," he said in a statement. "The FIFA World Cup is an event that brings the world together and inspires us to be and do the best we can. It's this uplifting feeling that I tried to capture in the song."
The compilation set of 2010 FIFA World Cup has been released worldwide since May 31 and includes songs from Shakira and Pitbull. All proceeds from the sale benefit FIFA's "20 Centers for 2010", whose aim is to achieve positive social change through football by building twenty Football for Hope centres for public health, education and football across Africa.
R. Kelly's "Sign of a Victory" music video
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'