Alexandre Burke Pictured on the Set of 'Start Without You' Video
Alexandra Burke is preparing another music video. The winner of "The X Factor" season 5 is snapped filming the visuals for her latest single "Start Without You". In the spirit of summer, she rocks blue shorts and sleeveless red-and-white top for the video shoot.
The video was filmed in downtown Los Angeles on June 23 with a crew of over 150 people. Alexandra was accompanied by 6 LAPD police officers as she stopped traffic in the street whilst people on the street took to dancing to her song.
"Start Without You" features Jamaican rapper Laza Morgan and reportedly serves as the lead single from the re-release of Alexandra's debut album "Overcome". She told Star Observer of the song which was leaked earlier this month, "It's a shame when music gets put out there when it's not ready, but at the end of the day, it creates buzz and who doesn't love a bit of buzz?"
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie