Alexandre Burke Pictured on the Set of 'Start Without You' Video
Alexandra Burke is preparing another music video. The winner of "The X Factor" season 5 is snapped filming the visuals for her latest single "Start Without You". In the spirit of summer, she rocks blue shorts and sleeveless red-and-white top for the video shoot.
The video was filmed in downtown Los Angeles on June 23 with a crew of over 150 people. Alexandra was accompanied by 6 LAPD police officers as she stopped traffic in the street whilst people on the street took to dancing to her song.
"Start Without You" features Jamaican rapper Laza Morgan and reportedly serves as the lead single from the re-release of Alexandra's debut album "Overcome". She told Star Observer of the song which was leaked earlier this month, "It's a shame when music gets put out there when it's not ready, but at the end of the day, it creates buzz and who doesn't love a bit of buzz?"
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps