Michael Fassbender Reportedly Accepts Magneto Role in 'First Class'
Michael Fassbender was recently reported to have been offered two roles in different movies, "X-Men: First Class" and an untitled Spider-Man reboot. And now the actor has made a decision to take the role of Erik Lensherr aka Magneto in the film about the mutants, Showbiz411 claims.
If the news is true, Fassbender then will star opposite James McAvoy who has been tapped to play Charles Xavier, aka Professor X. The film itself will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Xavier and Lensherr when they were still close friends who worked together with other Mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known.
"First Class" has Matthew Vaughn on board to helm the film when it starts production this summer. As of late, it was reported that Benjamin Walker has been cast as Beast, a large intellectually gifted blue mutant, in this action sci-fi which is slated for June 3, 2011 U.S. release.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies