Michael Fassbender Reportedly Accepts Magneto Role in 'First Class'
Michael Fassbender was recently reported to have been offered two roles in different movies, "X-Men: First Class" and an untitled Spider-Man reboot. And now the actor has made a decision to take the role of Erik Lensherr aka Magneto in the film about the mutants, Showbiz411 claims.
If the news is true, Fassbender then will star opposite James McAvoy who has been tapped to play Charles Xavier, aka Professor X. The film itself will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Xavier and Lensherr when they were still close friends who worked together with other Mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known.
"First Class" has Matthew Vaughn on board to helm the film when it starts production this summer. As of late, it was reported that Benjamin Walker has been cast as Beast, a large intellectually gifted blue mutant, in this action sci-fi which is slated for June 3, 2011 U.S. release.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21