Robert Pattinson Reveals What He Loves About Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson has dished out things he loves about his on-screen lover and rumored girlfriend Kristen Stewart during an interview with Grazia Russia, via Hollywood Life. The 24-year-old heartthrob started his compliment to Stewart by mentioning "What I especially like about her is that she's like me, not dizzy from fans and press attention."
"She stays true to herself and very smart for her age," Pattinson further shared. The Edward Cullen of "Twilight" movie series also loves how mature Stewart is, saying "With each movie she matured. During the filming of '[The Twilight Saga's] Eclipse', I realized that she matured a lot and become a real woman. And, of course, it's a lot easier to work with person I worked before."
Pattinson didn't stop there. He continued with something that might spark Team Edward's jealousy as he stated, "We understand each other without the words." He continued, "But honestly I don't have to... because she's in same position as I am."
"Kristen really cares about me and I'm very grateful for this," the "Remember Me" actor moreover praised Stewart. "She's the most honest and genuine person I've ever met. She always listens and gives good advice regardless of her own interests."
When asked by the magazine if he believes in eternal love like his character in the vampire saga does, Pattinson revealed, "The idea seems strange to me. It's so boring to spend your whole life with the same person."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?