Robert Pattinson Reveals What He Loves About Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson has dished out things he loves about his on-screen lover and rumored girlfriend Kristen Stewart during an interview with Grazia Russia, via Hollywood Life. The 24-year-old heartthrob started his compliment to Stewart by mentioning "What I especially like about her is that she's like me, not dizzy from fans and press attention."
"She stays true to herself and very smart for her age," Pattinson further shared. The Edward Cullen of "Twilight" movie series also loves how mature Stewart is, saying "With each movie she matured. During the filming of '[The Twilight Saga's] Eclipse', I realized that she matured a lot and become a real woman. And, of course, it's a lot easier to work with person I worked before."
Pattinson didn't stop there. He continued with something that might spark Team Edward's jealousy as he stated, "We understand each other without the words." He continued, "But honestly I don't have to... because she's in same position as I am."
"Kristen really cares about me and I'm very grateful for this," the "Remember Me" actor moreover praised Stewart. "She's the most honest and genuine person I've ever met. She always listens and gives good advice regardless of her own interests."
When asked by the magazine if he believes in eternal love like his character in the vampire saga does, Pattinson revealed, "The idea seems strange to me. It's so boring to spend your whole life with the same person."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie