Robert Pattinson Reveals What He Loves About Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson has dished out things he loves about his on-screen lover and rumored girlfriend Kristen Stewart during an interview with Grazia Russia, via Hollywood Life. The 24-year-old heartthrob started his compliment to Stewart by mentioning "What I especially like about her is that she's like me, not dizzy from fans and press attention."
"She stays true to herself and very smart for her age," Pattinson further shared. The Edward Cullen of "Twilight" movie series also loves how mature Stewart is, saying "With each movie she matured. During the filming of '[The Twilight Saga's] Eclipse', I realized that she matured a lot and become a real woman. And, of course, it's a lot easier to work with person I worked before."
Pattinson didn't stop there. He continued with something that might spark Team Edward's jealousy as he stated, "We understand each other without the words." He continued, "But honestly I don't have to... because she's in same position as I am."
"Kristen really cares about me and I'm very grateful for this," the "Remember Me" actor moreover praised Stewart. "She's the most honest and genuine person I've ever met. She always listens and gives good advice regardless of her own interests."
When asked by the magazine if he believes in eternal love like his character in the vampire saga does, Pattinson revealed, "The idea seems strange to me. It's so boring to spend your whole life with the same person."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'