Mel Gibson Allegedly Files Restraining Order Against Oksana Grigorieva
"Braveheart" star Mel Gibson has filed restraining order against Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his illegitimate six-month-old daughter Lucia, Radar Online reported. The 54-year-old actor entered the plea under seal at the Los Angeles Superior Court in Downtown Los Angeles on Thursday, June 24.
The site further revealed that Gibson is listed as the plaintiff, while Grigorieva as the defendant. The document was served to Grigorieva at her home in Sherman Oaks around 5 P.M. on Wednesday, June 23.
Although the legal document cannot be released to the public, the site learned that the complaint concerns three main issues and Gibson's access to Lucia. A rep for the "Edge of Darkness" actor refused to give any comment about the report.
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva ended their relationship in April. On the split, Grigorieva previously explained, "We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home." The then-couple welcomed their daughter Lucia on October 30, 2009.
- Watch This Mysterious Teaser for Neill Blomkamp's Dystopian Short Film
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?