Mel Gibson Allegedly Files Restraining Order Against Oksana Grigorieva
"Braveheart" star Mel Gibson has filed restraining order against Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his illegitimate six-month-old daughter Lucia, Radar Online reported. The 54-year-old actor entered the plea under seal at the Los Angeles Superior Court in Downtown Los Angeles on Thursday, June 24.
The site further revealed that Gibson is listed as the plaintiff, while Grigorieva as the defendant. The document was served to Grigorieva at her home in Sherman Oaks around 5 P.M. on Wednesday, June 23.
Although the legal document cannot be released to the public, the site learned that the complaint concerns three main issues and Gibson's access to Lucia. A rep for the "Edge of Darkness" actor refused to give any comment about the report.
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva ended their relationship in April. On the split, Grigorieva previously explained, "We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home." The then-couple welcomed their daughter Lucia on October 30, 2009.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers