Mel Gibson Allegedly Files Restraining Order Against Oksana Grigorieva
"Braveheart" star Mel Gibson has filed restraining order against Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his illegitimate six-month-old daughter Lucia, Radar Online reported. The 54-year-old actor entered the plea under seal at the Los Angeles Superior Court in Downtown Los Angeles on Thursday, June 24.
The site further revealed that Gibson is listed as the plaintiff, while Grigorieva as the defendant. The document was served to Grigorieva at her home in Sherman Oaks around 5 P.M. on Wednesday, June 23.
Although the legal document cannot be released to the public, the site learned that the complaint concerns three main issues and Gibson's access to Lucia. A rep for the "Edge of Darkness" actor refused to give any comment about the report.
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva ended their relationship in April. On the split, Grigorieva previously explained, "We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home." The then-couple welcomed their daughter Lucia on October 30, 2009.
More Mel Gibson News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival