Mel Gibson Allegedly Files Restraining Order Against Oksana Grigorieva
"Braveheart" star Mel Gibson has filed restraining order against Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his illegitimate six-month-old daughter Lucia, Radar Online reported. The 54-year-old actor entered the plea under seal at the Los Angeles Superior Court in Downtown Los Angeles on Thursday, June 24.
The site further revealed that Gibson is listed as the plaintiff, while Grigorieva as the defendant. The document was served to Grigorieva at her home in Sherman Oaks around 5 P.M. on Wednesday, June 23.
Although the legal document cannot be released to the public, the site learned that the complaint concerns three main issues and Gibson's access to Lucia. A rep for the "Edge of Darkness" actor refused to give any comment about the report.
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva ended their relationship in April. On the split, Grigorieva previously explained, "We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home." The then-couple welcomed their daughter Lucia on October 30, 2009.
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap