Mel Gibson Allegedly Files Restraining Order Against Oksana Grigorieva
"Braveheart" star Mel Gibson has filed restraining order against Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his illegitimate six-month-old daughter Lucia, Radar Online reported. The 54-year-old actor entered the plea under seal at the Los Angeles Superior Court in Downtown Los Angeles on Thursday, June 24.
The site further revealed that Gibson is listed as the plaintiff, while Grigorieva as the defendant. The document was served to Grigorieva at her home in Sherman Oaks around 5 P.M. on Wednesday, June 23.
Although the legal document cannot be released to the public, the site learned that the complaint concerns three main issues and Gibson's access to Lucia. A rep for the "Edge of Darkness" actor refused to give any comment about the report.
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva ended their relationship in April. On the split, Grigorieva previously explained, "We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home." The then-couple welcomed their daughter Lucia on October 30, 2009.
More Mel Gibson News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'