Justin Bieber's Mom Offered to Pose Topless for Playboy
Justin Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, has been offered to pose topless for men's magazine Playboy, Zack Taylor reported. An insider of the adult magazine told the site that the 34-year-old mother will be given $50,000 to pose for a spread in an upcoming issue.
Mallette reportedly hasn't made any decision whether she will take the proposed deal or not. Meanwhile, a rep at Playboy refused to give any confirmation of the report, telling Hollyscoop "We're not commenting on this at this time."
Playboy offer aside, Justin Bieber has thrilled his fans during his gig at the XL Center in Hartford on Wednesday night, June 23. The 16-year-old YouTube sensation dazzled his devotees with his singles like "Baby," "Somebody to Love" and "One Time". Though so, fans told MTV News that one thing they love the most was when Bieber flew over the audience in a heart-shaped cage.
"I thought it was really cool when he came out in the heart, it was, and he was, in the audience. That was pretty cool," one audience named Kiera told the site. Another fan Devin agreed, "I liked when he flew around in that heart thing."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie