Justin Bieber's Mom Offered to Pose Topless for Playboy
Justin Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, has been offered to pose topless for men's magazine Playboy, Zack Taylor reported. An insider of the adult magazine told the site that the 34-year-old mother will be given $50,000 to pose for a spread in an upcoming issue.
Mallette reportedly hasn't made any decision whether she will take the proposed deal or not. Meanwhile, a rep at Playboy refused to give any confirmation of the report, telling Hollyscoop "We're not commenting on this at this time."
Playboy offer aside, Justin Bieber has thrilled his fans during his gig at the XL Center in Hartford on Wednesday night, June 23. The 16-year-old YouTube sensation dazzled his devotees with his singles like "Baby," "Somebody to Love" and "One Time". Though so, fans told MTV News that one thing they love the most was when Bieber flew over the audience in a heart-shaped cage.
"I thought it was really cool when he came out in the heart, it was, and he was, in the audience. That was pretty cool," one audience named Kiera told the site. Another fan Devin agreed, "I liked when he flew around in that heart thing."
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App