Justin Bieber's Mom Offered to Pose Topless for Playboy
Justin Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, has been offered to pose topless for men's magazine Playboy, Zack Taylor reported. An insider of the adult magazine told the site that the 34-year-old mother will be given $50,000 to pose for a spread in an upcoming issue.
Mallette reportedly hasn't made any decision whether she will take the proposed deal or not. Meanwhile, a rep at Playboy refused to give any confirmation of the report, telling Hollyscoop "We're not commenting on this at this time."
Playboy offer aside, Justin Bieber has thrilled his fans during his gig at the XL Center in Hartford on Wednesday night, June 23. The 16-year-old YouTube sensation dazzled his devotees with his singles like "Baby," "Somebody to Love" and "One Time". Though so, fans told MTV News that one thing they love the most was when Bieber flew over the audience in a heart-shaped cage.
"I thought it was really cool when he came out in the heart, it was, and he was, in the audience. That was pretty cool," one audience named Kiera told the site. Another fan Devin agreed, "I liked when he flew around in that heart thing."
More Justin Bieber News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman