Justin Bieber's Mom Offered to Pose Topless for Playboy
Justin Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, has been offered to pose topless for men's magazine Playboy, Zack Taylor reported. An insider of the adult magazine told the site that the 34-year-old mother will be given $50,000 to pose for a spread in an upcoming issue.
Mallette reportedly hasn't made any decision whether she will take the proposed deal or not. Meanwhile, a rep at Playboy refused to give any confirmation of the report, telling Hollyscoop "We're not commenting on this at this time."
Playboy offer aside, Justin Bieber has thrilled his fans during his gig at the XL Center in Hartford on Wednesday night, June 23. The 16-year-old YouTube sensation dazzled his devotees with his singles like "Baby," "Somebody to Love" and "One Time". Though so, fans told MTV News that one thing they love the most was when Bieber flew over the audience in a heart-shaped cage.
"I thought it was really cool when he came out in the heart, it was, and he was, in the audience. That was pretty cool," one audience named Kiera told the site. Another fan Devin agreed, "I liked when he flew around in that heart thing."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia