Justin Bieber's Mom Offered to Pose Topless for Playboy
Justin Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette, has been offered to pose topless for men's magazine Playboy, Zack Taylor reported. An insider of the adult magazine told the site that the 34-year-old mother will be given $50,000 to pose for a spread in an upcoming issue.
Mallette reportedly hasn't made any decision whether she will take the proposed deal or not. Meanwhile, a rep at Playboy refused to give any confirmation of the report, telling Hollyscoop "We're not commenting on this at this time."
Playboy offer aside, Justin Bieber has thrilled his fans during his gig at the XL Center in Hartford on Wednesday night, June 23. The 16-year-old YouTube sensation dazzled his devotees with his singles like "Baby," "Somebody to Love" and "One Time". Though so, fans told MTV News that one thing they love the most was when Bieber flew over the audience in a heart-shaped cage.
"I thought it was really cool when he came out in the heart, it was, and he was, in the audience. That was pretty cool," one audience named Kiera told the site. Another fan Devin agreed, "I liked when he flew around in that heart thing."
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?