Miley Cyrus Still Hates Vampires
Miley Cyrus is not team Edward, team Jacob or even bloodsucking HBO hit show "True Blood" fan. During an interview with E! News, the 17-year-old songtress revealed that she's not into the vampire trend at all, saying "I hate vampires."
Although Miley previously stated that she "could care less" about "Twilight" movies, she also knew nothing about "True Blood". When asked about the TV series, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer questioned, "What channel is that on?" However, she didn't mean to be sarcastic, explaining that her mother, Leticia "Tish" Cyrus, only gets "about 10 channels" at their house.
Miley continued, "So we don't watch a lot of TV. We don't know what's on. All we have is like the Disney Channel and Nick at Nite because my sister is only 10 years old." The "Hannah Montana" star claimed she'll "think about it," when prompted to give the TV show a chance. She added, "I'll have to YouTube it or something. [Or] you can send me the DVDs."
In a past interview, Miley Cyrus revealed, "I don't like vampires," referring to "Twilight" saga. She further sparked anger among twilighters, saying "I could care less. I've never seen it and nor will I ever. People get... really into it... People always fall in love with the characters... It makes me kind of like, I don't know. I'm not into it. I feel really lame because everyone is so excited and I'm like, 'Don't even talk about it'."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'