Miley Cyrus Still Hates Vampires
Miley Cyrus is not team Edward, team Jacob or even bloodsucking HBO hit show "True Blood" fan. During an interview with E! News, the 17-year-old songtress revealed that she's not into the vampire trend at all, saying "I hate vampires."
Although Miley previously stated that she "could care less" about "Twilight" movies, she also knew nothing about "True Blood". When asked about the TV series, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer questioned, "What channel is that on?" However, she didn't mean to be sarcastic, explaining that her mother, Leticia "Tish" Cyrus, only gets "about 10 channels" at their house.
Miley continued, "So we don't watch a lot of TV. We don't know what's on. All we have is like the Disney Channel and Nick at Nite because my sister is only 10 years old." The "Hannah Montana" star claimed she'll "think about it," when prompted to give the TV show a chance. She added, "I'll have to YouTube it or something. [Or] you can send me the DVDs."
In a past interview, Miley Cyrus revealed, "I don't like vampires," referring to "Twilight" saga. She further sparked anger among twilighters, saying "I could care less. I've never seen it and nor will I ever. People get... really into it... People always fall in love with the characters... It makes me kind of like, I don't know. I'm not into it. I feel really lame because everyone is so excited and I'm like, 'Don't even talk about it'."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby