Preview: Octomom Throws Babies at 'Silent Library' Contestant
Nadya Suleman who becomes world famous for being Octomom, makes a cameo on MTV's game show "Silent Library". It didn't take too hard for her to appear on the show for she was to imitate the birthing scene again. Plastic babies are being catapulted from underneath her to a contestant who has to take the bait for the rest of the team.
In each episode of "Silent Library", a team of six contestants attempts a series of offbeat challenges that range from painful to downright gross. The show is set in a library, so the players must remain quiet. The contestants draw cards, and the player who gets the skull and crossbones must endure an unusual punishment, such as getting hit with raw eggs shot from a huge plastic chicken. If they do so quietly, the show's host, Zero Kazama, awards them a cash prize. But, if the team makes too much noise, they kiss the money goodbye.
In the second season which premieres on Monday, June 28, there will be more celebrities that participate either as guests or contestants. The season opener features members of New York Giants, followed by All Time Low, Hey Monday, New Boyz and Iyaz. Suleman's episode airs on Tuesday, July 6.
Not stopping there, the 20-episode run also presents Honor Society, Aubrey O'Day, Stereo Skyline, Anarbor, Just Kait, Never Shout Never, and the cast of MTV's "The Hard Times of RJ Berger".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival