Preview: Octomom Throws Babies at 'Silent Library' Contestant
Nadya Suleman who becomes world famous for being Octomom, makes a cameo on MTV's game show "Silent Library". It didn't take too hard for her to appear on the show for she was to imitate the birthing scene again. Plastic babies are being catapulted from underneath her to a contestant who has to take the bait for the rest of the team.
In each episode of "Silent Library", a team of six contestants attempts a series of offbeat challenges that range from painful to downright gross. The show is set in a library, so the players must remain quiet. The contestants draw cards, and the player who gets the skull and crossbones must endure an unusual punishment, such as getting hit with raw eggs shot from a huge plastic chicken. If they do so quietly, the show's host, Zero Kazama, awards them a cash prize. But, if the team makes too much noise, they kiss the money goodbye.
In the second season which premieres on Monday, June 28, there will be more celebrities that participate either as guests or contestants. The season opener features members of New York Giants, followed by All Time Low, Hey Monday, New Boyz and Iyaz. Suleman's episode airs on Tuesday, July 6.
Not stopping there, the 20-episode run also presents Honor Society, Aubrey O'Day, Stereo Skyline, Anarbor, Just Kait, Never Shout Never, and the cast of MTV's "The Hard Times of RJ Berger".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics