Preview: Octomom Throws Babies at 'Silent Library' Contestant
Nadya Suleman who becomes world famous for being Octomom, makes a cameo on MTV's game show "Silent Library". It didn't take too hard for her to appear on the show for she was to imitate the birthing scene again. Plastic babies are being catapulted from underneath her to a contestant who has to take the bait for the rest of the team.
In each episode of "Silent Library", a team of six contestants attempts a series of offbeat challenges that range from painful to downright gross. The show is set in a library, so the players must remain quiet. The contestants draw cards, and the player who gets the skull and crossbones must endure an unusual punishment, such as getting hit with raw eggs shot from a huge plastic chicken. If they do so quietly, the show's host, Zero Kazama, awards them a cash prize. But, if the team makes too much noise, they kiss the money goodbye.
In the second season which premieres on Monday, June 28, there will be more celebrities that participate either as guests or contestants. The season opener features members of New York Giants, followed by All Time Low, Hey Monday, New Boyz and Iyaz. Suleman's episode airs on Tuesday, July 6.
Not stopping there, the 20-episode run also presents Honor Society, Aubrey O'Day, Stereo Skyline, Anarbor, Just Kait, Never Shout Never, and the cast of MTV's "The Hard Times of RJ Berger".
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why