Miranda Kerr Flaunts Engagement Ring
Miranda Kerr has debuted her engagement ring while she was out in Hollywood on Wednesday, June 23. The Victoria's Secret model, who sported a long colorful dress paired with jeans jacket, was looking at churches in the Los Angeles area for her upcoming wedding to Orlando Bloom, Radar Online reported.
Miranda was accompanied by her mother and she also brought her beloved dog Frankie along to scout for locations. A rep for the 27-year-old beauty, Carlii Lyon, previously shared that "the entire Kerr family is thrilled with the [engagement] news. It is a very exciting time for both of them."
As for Miranda's engagement ring itself, a rep at the Diamond Information Center told Us Magazine that it is an oval diamond set on a white gold or platinum band. The rock has an estimated 3-4 carats and could run as high as $65,000.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's engagement news was announced on June 21. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor's rep confirmed to Entertainment Tonight, "Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are getting married." The couple began dating in late 2007.
More Miranda Kerr News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'