Miranda Kerr Flaunts Engagement Ring
Miranda Kerr has debuted her engagement ring while she was out in Hollywood on Wednesday, June 23. The Victoria's Secret model, who sported a long colorful dress paired with jeans jacket, was looking at churches in the Los Angeles area for her upcoming wedding to Orlando Bloom, Radar Online reported.
Miranda was accompanied by her mother and she also brought her beloved dog Frankie along to scout for locations. A rep for the 27-year-old beauty, Carlii Lyon, previously shared that "the entire Kerr family is thrilled with the [engagement] news. It is a very exciting time for both of them."
As for Miranda's engagement ring itself, a rep at the Diamond Information Center told Us Magazine that it is an oval diamond set on a white gold or platinum band. The rock has an estimated 3-4 carats and could run as high as $65,000.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's engagement news was announced on June 21. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor's rep confirmed to Entertainment Tonight, "Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are getting married." The couple began dating in late 2007.
More Miranda Kerr News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!