Miranda Kerr Flaunts Engagement Ring
Miranda Kerr has debuted her engagement ring while she was out in Hollywood on Wednesday, June 23. The Victoria's Secret model, who sported a long colorful dress paired with jeans jacket, was looking at churches in the Los Angeles area for her upcoming wedding to Orlando Bloom, Radar Online reported.
Miranda was accompanied by her mother and she also brought her beloved dog Frankie along to scout for locations. A rep for the 27-year-old beauty, Carlii Lyon, previously shared that "the entire Kerr family is thrilled with the [engagement] news. It is a very exciting time for both of them."
As for Miranda's engagement ring itself, a rep at the Diamond Information Center told Us Magazine that it is an oval diamond set on a white gold or platinum band. The rock has an estimated 3-4 carats and could run as high as $65,000.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's engagement news was announced on June 21. The "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor's rep confirmed to Entertainment Tonight, "Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are getting married." The couple began dating in late 2007.
More Miranda Kerr News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'