Jerry Seinfeld: Lady GaGa Owes an Apology to Met Fans
Jerry Seinfeld made his second rip at eccentric singer Lady GaGa. After making it clear that he hated GaGa and even calling her "a jerk", the 54-year-old funnyman urged her to "make a nice apology to the Met fans."
Seinfeld, who joined announcer Gary Cohen and Keith Hernandez as a commentator for the Mets in the booth for 4 1/2 innings on Wednesday night, June 23, further said, "Come on. We had her as a guest and then I'm willing to forget the whole thing." And Seinfeld apparently still had more words for GaGa, saying "Now I think it's fair to say we're all big fans of Lady GaGa."
"Lame out-of-it white guys in their mid fifties, is her core audience. But I'm very protective of my Met fans. I love my Met fans. And I did not like the finger. It was disrespectful," the "Pros & Cons" actor continued. "We don't understand the kids today and the music business. Maybe, you know, I'm sure we'll all be bigger fans now that she's cursed us out."
However, being a commentator at the baseball game, Seinfeld didn't only take aim at the "Poker Face" hitmaker. He also targeted Johnny Damon, the former Yankee, who was given task of covering a large amount of territory. Seinfeld asked, "What is he doing out there? Get him in. He can't cover that much ground."
More Jerry Seinfeld News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show