Jerry Seinfeld: Lady GaGa Owes an Apology to Met Fans
Jerry Seinfeld made his second rip at eccentric singer Lady GaGa. After making it clear that he hated GaGa and even calling her "a jerk", the 54-year-old funnyman urged her to "make a nice apology to the Met fans."
Seinfeld, who joined announcer Gary Cohen and Keith Hernandez as a commentator for the Mets in the booth for 4 1/2 innings on Wednesday night, June 23, further said, "Come on. We had her as a guest and then I'm willing to forget the whole thing." And Seinfeld apparently still had more words for GaGa, saying "Now I think it's fair to say we're all big fans of Lady GaGa."
"Lame out-of-it white guys in their mid fifties, is her core audience. But I'm very protective of my Met fans. I love my Met fans. And I did not like the finger. It was disrespectful," the "Pros & Cons" actor continued. "We don't understand the kids today and the music business. Maybe, you know, I'm sure we'll all be bigger fans now that she's cursed us out."
However, being a commentator at the baseball game, Seinfeld didn't only take aim at the "Poker Face" hitmaker. He also targeted Johnny Damon, the former Yankee, who was given task of covering a large amount of territory. Seinfeld asked, "What is he doing out there? Get him in. He can't cover that much ground."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video