Jerry Seinfeld: Lady GaGa Owes an Apology to Met Fans
Jerry Seinfeld made his second rip at eccentric singer Lady GaGa. After making it clear that he hated GaGa and even calling her "a jerk", the 54-year-old funnyman urged her to "make a nice apology to the Met fans."
Seinfeld, who joined announcer Gary Cohen and Keith Hernandez as a commentator for the Mets in the booth for 4 1/2 innings on Wednesday night, June 23, further said, "Come on. We had her as a guest and then I'm willing to forget the whole thing." And Seinfeld apparently still had more words for GaGa, saying "Now I think it's fair to say we're all big fans of Lady GaGa."
"Lame out-of-it white guys in their mid fifties, is her core audience. But I'm very protective of my Met fans. I love my Met fans. And I did not like the finger. It was disrespectful," the "Pros & Cons" actor continued. "We don't understand the kids today and the music business. Maybe, you know, I'm sure we'll all be bigger fans now that she's cursed us out."
However, being a commentator at the baseball game, Seinfeld didn't only take aim at the "Poker Face" hitmaker. He also targeted Johnny Damon, the former Yankee, who was given task of covering a large amount of territory. Seinfeld asked, "What is he doing out there? Get him in. He can't cover that much ground."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account