Jake and Vienna Did NOT Have Fist Fight in 'Bachelorette' Interview
The reports that have been circulating online about Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi's reunion that turned ugly have been debunked by ABC's reps. Instead of being full of intensity and filled with rude words towards each other, the taping for "The Bachelorette" special was "emotionally charged".
Jake and Vienna, as previously reported, taped an interview with "The Bachelor" host Chris Harrison to talk about their fresh split and the reason behind it. The June 23 taping, according to some set sources, included an angry Jake who pulled his arm back and formed a fist, ready to throw a punch. Another source also said Vienna kept cutting Jake's answer for Chris that Jake yelled, "Will you just let me finish?"
The unpleasant meeting was spiced with Vienna's rage as well. TMZ quoted a production insider as saying "Vienna was in such a rage, if there was anyone to fear it was her." But Jake also told her to "shut up" three times in a row.
All sort of negativity is denied in a statement by ABC to Gossip Cop. The reps said on Thursday, "Former 'The Bachelor' participants Jake and Vienna taped an interview last night. As this was the first time the two had seen one another since their recent breakup, the atmosphere was emotionally charged. However, and contrary to reports that have surfaced about the interview, at no time was anyone ever physically in harm's way, nor was anyone ever threatened with physical violence."
Which side is true will be proven when the episode airs July 5. ABC confirmed that "it will be the only interview that they will be doing together."
More The Bachelorette News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell