Lady GaGa Scores New Record in Download History
Lady GaGa becomes the first artist in digital history to have three songs top the 4 millions download mark, surpassing the achievement of fellow musicians Black Eyed Peas and Flo Rida who each had two songs topping the 4 millions mark. GaGa earns it from the digital sale of her hit singles "Poker Face", "Just Dance" and "Bad Romance".
Another artist who has impressive achievement is B.o.B. This rapper tops 2 millions mark with Hayley Williams-assisted single "Airplanes" this week. He reaches it in just 10 weeks of release, faster than any song since "Bad Romance" hit the mark in its 10th week in 2009.
Elsewhere on the Nielsen SoundScan list, Michael Jackson whose one-year death anniversary will be celebrated this Friday, June 25 rises from No. 47 to No. 18 on the list of best-selling artists in history.
More Lady GaGa News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip