Lady GaGa Scores New Record in Download History
Lady GaGa becomes the first artist in digital history to have three songs top the 4 millions download mark, surpassing the achievement of fellow musicians Black Eyed Peas and Flo Rida who each had two songs topping the 4 millions mark. GaGa earns it from the digital sale of her hit singles "Poker Face", "Just Dance" and "Bad Romance".
Another artist who has impressive achievement is B.o.B. This rapper tops 2 millions mark with Hayley Williams-assisted single "Airplanes" this week. He reaches it in just 10 weeks of release, faster than any song since "Bad Romance" hit the mark in its 10th week in 2009.
Elsewhere on the Nielsen SoundScan list, Michael Jackson whose one-year death anniversary will be celebrated this Friday, June 25 rises from No. 47 to No. 18 on the list of best-selling artists in history.
More Lady GaGa News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama