Lady GaGa Scores New Record in Download History
Lady GaGa becomes the first artist in digital history to have three songs top the 4 millions download mark, surpassing the achievement of fellow musicians Black Eyed Peas and Flo Rida who each had two songs topping the 4 millions mark. GaGa earns it from the digital sale of her hit singles "Poker Face", "Just Dance" and "Bad Romance".
Another artist who has impressive achievement is B.o.B. This rapper tops 2 millions mark with Hayley Williams-assisted single "Airplanes" this week. He reaches it in just 10 weeks of release, faster than any song since "Bad Romance" hit the mark in its 10th week in 2009.
Elsewhere on the Nielsen SoundScan list, Michael Jackson whose one-year death anniversary will be celebrated this Friday, June 25 rises from No. 47 to No. 18 on the list of best-selling artists in history.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen