Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher's Wedding Detail Revealed
Carrie Underwood has picked her wedding date with her hockey star fiance Mike Fisher. Life & Style magazine revealed that the "Inside Your Heaven" hitmaker and Fisher will walk down the aisle on July 10.
The date makes sense because it's a week after Underwood takes a break from her North American tour. Underwood's tour resumes on July 31 which gives time for the upcoming nuptials and a time for honeymoon as well before she returns to the road, while Fisher starts his summer training.
As for the honeymoon, Underwood claimed, "I don't know where it is," because "that was Mike's project." Meanwhile, the magazine reported that Fisher has booked an exotic getaway to Tahiti and Bora Bora for 11 days. The soon-to-be-married couple is said to visit Tahitian cities Papeete and Raiatea, before heading to Bora Bora.
Additionally, Ottawa Citizen also reported details on Underwood and Fisher's upcoming wedding. The site cited that the rumored location is the prestigious Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia with reportedly about 250 guests. An insider revealed to the site that guests from the Ottawa area are being told to show up at the airport and a private plane will fly them to the wedding location.
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher have been dating since they met at one of her concerts in 2008. The ice hockey center of the Ottawa Senators asked the 27-year-old singer's hand in marriage in December 2009.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life