Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher's Wedding Detail Revealed
Carrie Underwood has picked her wedding date with her hockey star fiance Mike Fisher. Life & Style magazine revealed that the "Inside Your Heaven" hitmaker and Fisher will walk down the aisle on July 10.
The date makes sense because it's a week after Underwood takes a break from her North American tour. Underwood's tour resumes on July 31 which gives time for the upcoming nuptials and a time for honeymoon as well before she returns to the road, while Fisher starts his summer training.
As for the honeymoon, Underwood claimed, "I don't know where it is," because "that was Mike's project." Meanwhile, the magazine reported that Fisher has booked an exotic getaway to Tahiti and Bora Bora for 11 days. The soon-to-be-married couple is said to visit Tahitian cities Papeete and Raiatea, before heading to Bora Bora.
Additionally, Ottawa Citizen also reported details on Underwood and Fisher's upcoming wedding. The site cited that the rumored location is the prestigious Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia with reportedly about 250 guests. An insider revealed to the site that guests from the Ottawa area are being told to show up at the airport and a private plane will fly them to the wedding location.
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher have been dating since they met at one of her concerts in 2008. The ice hockey center of the Ottawa Senators asked the 27-year-old singer's hand in marriage in December 2009.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group