Adam Sandler's 'Grown Ups' Premiered in New York
The cast of "Grown Ups" have gathered at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City on Wednesday, June 23 to premiere the film. But instead of putting on formal outfits and making the special screening glamorous, the lead actors appeared in casual clothes and made the special screening like a family gathering event.
Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, Rob Schneider, and David Spade, who play best friends in the film, posed together for the photographers. Salma Hayek, who looked fresh in her white dress, appeared solo, joined by other co-stars such as Maria Bello and Colin Quinn.
Later, child actors including Ada-Nicole Sanger, Alexys Nycole Sanchez, Ashley Loren, Cameron Boyce and Christopher Borger, Jake Goldberg, Michael Cavaleri, who are among the cast ensemble of the movie, also supported the event. Director Dennis Dugan additionally did not miss the premiere, while Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Reshma Shetty and Niecy Nash were among the celebrity guests.
"Grown Ups" follows former teammates who reunite after years to honor the passing of their childhood basketball coach. Picking up where they left off, they discover why growing older doesn't mean growing up. The comedy is set to be unleashed in U.S. theaters on June 25.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday