Adam Sandler's 'Grown Ups' Premiered in New York
The cast of "Grown Ups" have gathered at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City on Wednesday, June 23 to premiere the film. But instead of putting on formal outfits and making the special screening glamorous, the lead actors appeared in casual clothes and made the special screening like a family gathering event.
Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, Rob Schneider, and David Spade, who play best friends in the film, posed together for the photographers. Salma Hayek, who looked fresh in her white dress, appeared solo, joined by other co-stars such as Maria Bello and Colin Quinn.
Later, child actors including Ada-Nicole Sanger, Alexys Nycole Sanchez, Ashley Loren, Cameron Boyce and Christopher Borger, Jake Goldberg, Michael Cavaleri, who are among the cast ensemble of the movie, also supported the event. Director Dennis Dugan additionally did not miss the premiere, while Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Reshma Shetty and Niecy Nash were among the celebrity guests.
"Grown Ups" follows former teammates who reunite after years to honor the passing of their childhood basketball coach. Picking up where they left off, they discover why growing older doesn't mean growing up. The comedy is set to be unleashed in U.S. theaters on June 25.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character