Matt Damon and Jessica Alba's 1Goal PSA Gone Wrong in Funny or Die Video
Matt Damon and Jessica Alba have greatly offered their supports to raise people's awareness of how important an education is by joining Queen Rania of Jordan's Public Service announcement in a Funny or Die video. However, things have gone wrong when Matt became uncontrollable.
In more-than-one minute footage, Matt is seen starting doing things he shouldn't do for the PSA, which was made to call on world leaders to make education for the 72 million children out of school the lasting legacy of this World Cup. As his co-star Jessica looks bothered with his gesture after he yells, "Including clean drinking water!!", the actor blames it on a substance he has taken.
Beside Matt and Jessica, John Legend and Shakira have also appeared on the Funny or Die video. While Matt fails to keep relax, John repeatedly asks for a piano, reasoning he isn't supposed to say it but sing it. Still not getting the piano he requested, John decides to sing without any instrument accompanying him. Unlike Matt and John, Shakira, who sings 2010 World Cup theme song "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)", sticks to the PSA's purpose.
In the end of the video, Queen Rania, Matt Damon, Jessica Alba, John Legend and Shakira all urge fans to sign up at join1goal.org and make donation to the cause.
1Goal Ad With Queen Rania, Matt Damon, Jessica Alba, John Legend and Shakira:
More Matt Damon News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones