'Glee' Stars Who Attend San Diego Comic Con Unveiled
Some of the lead actors of "Glee" will not be on hands to present the show at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con. Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Dianna Agron and Cory Monteith will not attend the annual convention where geeks and, in this case, gleeks gather annually in support for their favorite shows and movies.
All four have very good reason to miss the important event. They have been featured in last year's presentation, thus the show is giving chance for the other cast to experience the thrill. "Because we have such a large cast and we can't bring everyone every year, this year we decided to bring down some of the cast who didn't get to go last summer," a 20th Century Fox Television spokesman said.
Confirming those who will participate in the panel, the spokesman continued, "So this year Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale, Mark Salling, Heather Morris, and Naya Rivera will get to experience the convention, as well as co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk."
No mention of Jane Lynch who was nominated at the Golden Globes for her role as Sue Sylvester. The rep said a scheduling conflict prohibited the actress to attend. As usual, the convention is held over four-days weekend starting July 22. However, organizers have not announced the panel dates and rooms.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set