'Glee' Stars Who Attend San Diego Comic Con Unveiled
Some of the lead actors of "Glee" will not be on hands to present the show at the upcoming San Diego Comic Con. Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Dianna Agron and Cory Monteith will not attend the annual convention where geeks and, in this case, gleeks gather annually in support for their favorite shows and movies.
All four have very good reason to miss the important event. They have been featured in last year's presentation, thus the show is giving chance for the other cast to experience the thrill. "Because we have such a large cast and we can't bring everyone every year, this year we decided to bring down some of the cast who didn't get to go last summer," a 20th Century Fox Television spokesman said.
Confirming those who will participate in the panel, the spokesman continued, "So this year Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale, Mark Salling, Heather Morris, and Naya Rivera will get to experience the convention, as well as co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk."
No mention of Jane Lynch who was nominated at the Golden Globes for her role as Sue Sylvester. The rep said a scheduling conflict prohibited the actress to attend. As usual, the convention is held over four-days weekend starting July 22. However, organizers have not announced the panel dates and rooms.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie