Heidi Montag Announces Sophomore Set Despite Debut Album Flop
Heidi Montag refuses to back out of music despite the fact that her first studio album is a flop. On June 23, the reality TV star-turned singer announced that she is moving forward with plan to make a second effort.
A new single is currently in the works and Steve Morales, who once wrote songs for Enrique Iglesias, is involved in the making. Heidi tweeted, "Heading into the music studio recording my new single! Steve Morales my music producer moves into my house tomorrow to make my summer album!"
Heidi Montag dropped her first album "Superficial" in January this year and talked about spending almost $2 million for the record. However, when the sale number was opened by Nielsen SoundScan later on, it was revealed that the album could only sell around 658 copies in its first week of release.
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top