Heidi Montag Announces Sophomore Set Despite Debut Album Flop
Heidi Montag refuses to back out of music despite the fact that her first studio album is a flop. On June 23, the reality TV star-turned singer announced that she is moving forward with plan to make a second effort.
A new single is currently in the works and Steve Morales, who once wrote songs for Enrique Iglesias, is involved in the making. Heidi tweeted, "Heading into the music studio recording my new single! Steve Morales my music producer moves into my house tomorrow to make my summer album!"
Heidi Montag dropped her first album "Superficial" in January this year and talked about spending almost $2 million for the record. However, when the sale number was opened by Nielsen SoundScan later on, it was revealed that the album could only sell around 658 copies in its first week of release.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape