Heidi Montag Announces Sophomore Set Despite Debut Album Flop
Heidi Montag refuses to back out of music despite the fact that her first studio album is a flop. On June 23, the reality TV star-turned singer announced that she is moving forward with plan to make a second effort.
A new single is currently in the works and Steve Morales, who once wrote songs for Enrique Iglesias, is involved in the making. Heidi tweeted, "Heading into the music studio recording my new single! Steve Morales my music producer moves into my house tomorrow to make my summer album!"
Heidi Montag dropped her first album "Superficial" in January this year and talked about spending almost $2 million for the record. However, when the sale number was opened by Nielsen SoundScan later on, it was revealed that the album could only sell around 658 copies in its first week of release.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'