Heidi Montag Announces Sophomore Set Despite Debut Album Flop
Heidi Montag refuses to back out of music despite the fact that her first studio album is a flop. On June 23, the reality TV star-turned singer announced that she is moving forward with plan to make a second effort.
A new single is currently in the works and Steve Morales, who once wrote songs for Enrique Iglesias, is involved in the making. Heidi tweeted, "Heading into the music studio recording my new single! Steve Morales my music producer moves into my house tomorrow to make my summer album!"
Heidi Montag dropped her first album "Superficial" in January this year and talked about spending almost $2 million for the record. However, when the sale number was opened by Nielsen SoundScan later on, it was revealed that the album could only sell around 658 copies in its first week of release.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media