Heidi Montag Announces Sophomore Set Despite Debut Album Flop
Heidi Montag refuses to back out of music despite the fact that her first studio album is a flop. On June 23, the reality TV star-turned singer announced that she is moving forward with plan to make a second effort.
A new single is currently in the works and Steve Morales, who once wrote songs for Enrique Iglesias, is involved in the making. Heidi tweeted, "Heading into the music studio recording my new single! Steve Morales my music producer moves into my house tomorrow to make my summer album!"
Heidi Montag dropped her first album "Superficial" in January this year and talked about spending almost $2 million for the record. However, when the sale number was opened by Nielsen SoundScan later on, it was revealed that the album could only sell around 658 copies in its first week of release.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group