'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Trailer to Come Out June 28
"Harry Potter" fans do not have to wait longer to watch a new sneak peek to "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". Warner Bros. Pictures has announced that the first trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will hit the web on Monday, June 28 at 4 P.M. PST.
The same trailer will also be used to attract "Twilight" fans. According to Collider, the "Deathly Hallows: Part I" trailer will be presented in front of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" when the film is released in U.S. cinemas starting June 30.
In related news, entertainment and media analyst David M. Pinedo claims to have watched the said trailer at Cinema Expo International. He describes the sneak peek as the "best trailer of year so far" and shares that it includes footage from both "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II".
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has wrapped production earlier June. The first part of the movie is slated to hit both U.S. and U.K. theaters on November 19, while the second part is due July 15, 2011.
In this last installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise, Harry Potter and his two best friends will leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes - the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are all returning to reprise their roles as the three buddies.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'