'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Trailer to Come Out June 28
"Harry Potter" fans do not have to wait longer to watch a new sneak peek to "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". Warner Bros. Pictures has announced that the first trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" will hit the web on Monday, June 28 at 4 P.M. PST.
The same trailer will also be used to attract "Twilight" fans. According to Collider, the "Deathly Hallows: Part I" trailer will be presented in front of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" when the film is released in U.S. cinemas starting June 30.
In related news, entertainment and media analyst David M. Pinedo claims to have watched the said trailer at Cinema Expo International. He describes the sneak peek as the "best trailer of year so far" and shares that it includes footage from both "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" and "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II".
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has wrapped production earlier June. The first part of the movie is slated to hit both U.S. and U.K. theaters on November 19, while the second part is due July 15, 2011.
In this last installment of "Harry Potter" film franchise, Harry Potter and his two best friends will leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes - the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are all returning to reprise their roles as the three buddies.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed