Heidi Montag Neglects Ailing Father
Heidi Montag doesn't only push hubby Spencer Pratt away from her live temporarily but also her ailing father. The 23-year-old reality TV star has neglected Bill Montag who has been suffering from a bacterial infection in Colorado.
"I have been feeling pretty low. I have a bacterial infection and I'm going to see a doctor. Heidi has not been in touch with me since I got sick," Bill told Radar Online. The site further reported that Heidi hasn't picked up the phone and called him in several months and still hasn't reached out to him despite his illness.
Moreover, a female friend of Bill revealed that the rancher was "really not well" and it would take him "some time to pull through this." Bill himself also mused over why Heidi and Spencer refused to speak to his ex-wife Darlene Egelhoff when she visited their home in May.
"Why would they call the police on Heidi's mom? She is not a threat, it makes absolutely no sense, they need to show more respect," Bill revealed. He also believed Heidi's current live is pushing her family further away, saying "My daughter used to phone me several times a week but we have not spoken since my birthday [in March]."
When asked about Heidi's legal separation, which she filed at the Santa Monica Courthouse on June 8, from Spencer, Bill stated, "I have not been in touch with her vocally about any of this, so I don't know what's really going on."
Heidi Montag has not yet responded on her father's revelation. She recently got busy clearing up her Justin Bieber tweet by saying that Spencer Pratt has hacked her Twitter account. She explained on her micro-blogging site, writing "I didn't write that thing about Bieber my fame h*er x husband hacked my Twitter and wrote that he is so lame!"
"Let me be clear OMG! Spencer used my name to get a check on his book 'how to be famous' I had nothing to do with it! he is the fame wh**!," Heidi's other post read. Meanwhile, the tweet which has caused the uproar itself read, "@justinbieber now that I am getting divorced I think you and I should do a photo shoot together! Cutie ;) I'm closer to your age."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'