Edward Will Be More Integrated With the World in 'Eclipse'
In "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Robert Pattinson will reprise his role as vampire Edward Cullen. In a recent interview with Trailer Park, he was asked whether or not he secluded himself to get into the role, to which he replied, "The whole point is Edward becomes, he's more integrated with the rest of the world, so I didn't really have to do that."
The British star also shared about his feeling to return to the set of "Twilight" for the third time, claiming "It's always nice going back to familiar territory". And when he was asked about the whole 'Team Edward/Team Jacob' thing, he diplomatically stated, "I never really got involved in it." Pattinson then further explained, "It's odd, 'coz you know, you're doing a movie and it's like 'no, we don't support one of the characters.' But for one thing, I don't wanna start any rivalry with Taylor [Lautner]."
Though Pattinson wants to keep his good relationship with Lautner in real life, their characters will still face off each other to win Bella's heart in "Eclipse". While the mortal beauty is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob, she will find herself surrounded by danger as Victoria comes back to Seattle and forms an army of newborn vampires in her quest for revenge.
David Slade takes the helming duty for the upcoming vampire drama movie, with Melissa Rosenberg still providing the script. Promised to be darker than the previous two films, "Eclipse" is set to be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on June 30.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory