Edward Will Be More Integrated With the World in 'Eclipse'
In "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Robert Pattinson will reprise his role as vampire Edward Cullen. In a recent interview with Trailer Park, he was asked whether or not he secluded himself to get into the role, to which he replied, "The whole point is Edward becomes, he's more integrated with the rest of the world, so I didn't really have to do that."
The British star also shared about his feeling to return to the set of "Twilight" for the third time, claiming "It's always nice going back to familiar territory". And when he was asked about the whole 'Team Edward/Team Jacob' thing, he diplomatically stated, "I never really got involved in it." Pattinson then further explained, "It's odd, 'coz you know, you're doing a movie and it's like 'no, we don't support one of the characters.' But for one thing, I don't wanna start any rivalry with Taylor [Lautner]."
Though Pattinson wants to keep his good relationship with Lautner in real life, their characters will still face off each other to win Bella's heart in "Eclipse". While the mortal beauty is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob, she will find herself surrounded by danger as Victoria comes back to Seattle and forms an army of newborn vampires in her quest for revenge.
David Slade takes the helming duty for the upcoming vampire drama movie, with Melissa Rosenberg still providing the script. Promised to be darker than the previous two films, "Eclipse" is set to be dropped in theaters across the U.S. on June 30.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says