Angelina Jolie Reportedly Warns Jennifer Aniston to Keep Out of Her Kids' Lives
Angelina Jolie has made it clear that she wants Jennifer Aniston, the ex-wife of her partner Brad Pitt, to stay away from her kids. According to American tabloid the National Enquirer, the 35-year-old actress has angrily urged Aniston to stay away from her six children's lives.
The site claimed Jolie launched the warning because Pitt reportedly has resumed his "totally innocent" relationship with Aniston. A source told the tabloid, "Angie told Brad that it was one thing for him to hang out with 'That woman'. But it would be quite another if he let her see the children."
"The last thing she wants is Jen trying to act like some kind of surrogate mother to her six kids. She cannot imagine anything more distressing - and at the same time she does not want any of them getting confused about what is happening to their family," the source further explained. "Angie doesn't want the kids, and particularly the ones who are too young to understand, like 4-year-old Shiloh, why Brad is spending time with another woman."
The site mentioned that Jolie didn't ban Pitt from meeting Aniston as long as he was not with the kids. The source said, "As usual, Brad explained to her that his friendship with Jen is totally innocent and all about business. She told him that's fine and she accepts there is nothing she can do about it."
"But she said the kids might not be so understanding and might even get upset that dad was spending so much time with another woman who happens to be his ex-wife," the source added. "She said they might get very confused and Brad should be smart enough not to put them in that position."
The source even said that other than the kids, Jolie would not bother about Pitt's personal matters. The source stated, "Now, Angie has flat out banned him from seeing Jen when he's with the children. Other than that, she said, what he does on his own time is his own business."
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters