Katy Perry Snapped Wearing Leg Support When Singing at MuchMusic Headquarters
Katy Perry continues promoting her new album "Teenage Dream" in Canada. Even an injury didn't make her back out of the promo gig. After performing at MuchMusic Video Awards over the weekend, the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker visited MuchMusic headquarters on Tuesday, June 22 for another live show.
Before performing, Katy wrote on her Twitter page, "Thinking about getting a candy cane walker made for this performance coming up... I will be expecting YOU to dance for me, okay?!" The stage was built as a colorful candyland and she took the stage in cream mini dress and wore a flesh-colored Formedica leg support.
She reportedly visited a local hospital in the country a day prior to treat her injured leg. "17 stitches later... Don't make fun of my dance moves tomorrow. That's what got me here in the 1st place! Thanks for the souvenir Canada," she tweeted without explaining how and when she hurt herself.
Soon after wrapping her performance at MuchMusic headquarters, Katy Perry headed to airport. She gave her fans update on the micro-blogging site once again, "Haven't had the chance to change my outfit from my performance an hour ago & I'm @ the airport looking like a #candywhore #howembarrassing."
"Teenage Dream" is slated to arrive in United States on August 24. Snoop Dogg-assisted track "California Gurls" was released as a lead single.
More Katy Perry News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video