Selena Gomez's 'Monte Carlo' Gets Release Date, New On-Set Pics Emerge
Fox 2000 Pictures has given a release date for "Monte Carlo". The romantic comedy is planned for a winter movie, occupying February 11, 2011 slot. The Selena Gomez-starring flick will compete with Jennifer Aniston's "Just Go with It" and 3-D animation "Gnomeo and Juliet" which will be released on the same day.
In another news, the production for the movie is still underway in Paris, France. After filming near Eiffel Tower on Monday, June 21, Gomez and her co-stars, Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy, have been pictured shooting at Louvre Museum on the next day.
Later, the three beauties were seen moving to another location, the Arts of Bridge. They were additionally joined by Valerie Lemercier, who possibly plays a tour guide. During the break, Gomez was snapped giving autographs to fans who have been following them.
Based on Jules Bass' novel "Headhunters", "Monte Carlo" follows a girl and her best friend who travel to Paris, accompanied by her future, uptight stepsister. When one of the girls is mistaken for a spoiled British heiress, they are caught up in a whirlwind of attention and find themselves going on a dream vacation to Monte Carlo. Thomas Bezucha is hired to direct this flick.
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat