Selena Gomez's 'Monte Carlo' Gets Release Date, New On-Set Pics Emerge
Fox 2000 Pictures has given a release date for "Monte Carlo". The romantic comedy is planned for a winter movie, occupying February 11, 2011 slot. The Selena Gomez-starring flick will compete with Jennifer Aniston's "Just Go with It" and 3-D animation "Gnomeo and Juliet" which will be released on the same day.
In another news, the production for the movie is still underway in Paris, France. After filming near Eiffel Tower on Monday, June 21, Gomez and her co-stars, Leighton Meester and Katie Cassidy, have been pictured shooting at Louvre Museum on the next day.
Later, the three beauties were seen moving to another location, the Arts of Bridge. They were additionally joined by Valerie Lemercier, who possibly plays a tour guide. During the break, Gomez was snapped giving autographs to fans who have been following them.
Based on Jules Bass' novel "Headhunters", "Monte Carlo" follows a girl and her best friend who travel to Paris, accompanied by her future, uptight stepsister. When one of the girls is mistaken for a spoiled British heiress, they are caught up in a whirlwind of attention and find themselves going on a dream vacation to Monte Carlo. Thomas Bezucha is hired to direct this flick.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce