Paramore Lead Nominations Shortlist of 2010 Kerrang! Awards
Voting for the nominations shortlist of 2010 Kerrang! Awards has been closed. Though the shortlist will not be unveiled until Wednesday, June 23 when the magazine's new issue hits newsstand, it has been unleashed earlier that Paramore get the most nods.
Hayley Williams and her bandmates are nominated in four categories, just like 30 Seconds to Mars. Both bands are vying with each other in Best Album and Best Video. "Wow. Very grateful to be included," Jared Leto said upon learning about that matter.
Following Paramore and 30 Seconds to Mars' domination are Bullet for My Valentine and You Me at Six. They grab three gongs, including Best Album and Best Live Band. Voting to determine the winners will commence again soon on Kerrang! official site, while the prize-giving event will take place in London on July 29.
Slipknot / Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor and Anthrax / The Damned Things guitarist Scott Ian will reprise their last year's duty as hosts. "I'm really looking forward to doin' it up with Scott again this year," Corey said. "Last year was a total blast. If you guys are lucky, I MIGHT wear something revealing this year..."
Scott additionally commented, "I am really excited, actually super excited ('super excited' is 4x as excited as 'really excited') to be back again for for my fourth year hosting the Kerrang! Awards. And like last year I get to share the good time with my stylish friend Corey Taylor. Next to my birthday, it's the biggest party of the year!"
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?