Paramore Lead Nominations Shortlist of 2010 Kerrang! Awards
Voting for the nominations shortlist of 2010 Kerrang! Awards has been closed. Though the shortlist will not be unveiled until Wednesday, June 23 when the magazine's new issue hits newsstand, it has been unleashed earlier that Paramore get the most nods.
Hayley Williams and her bandmates are nominated in four categories, just like 30 Seconds to Mars. Both bands are vying with each other in Best Album and Best Video. "Wow. Very grateful to be included," Jared Leto said upon learning about that matter.
Following Paramore and 30 Seconds to Mars' domination are Bullet for My Valentine and You Me at Six. They grab three gongs, including Best Album and Best Live Band. Voting to determine the winners will commence again soon on Kerrang! official site, while the prize-giving event will take place in London on July 29.
Slipknot / Stone Sour frontman Corey Taylor and Anthrax / The Damned Things guitarist Scott Ian will reprise their last year's duty as hosts. "I'm really looking forward to doin' it up with Scott again this year," Corey said. "Last year was a total blast. If you guys are lucky, I MIGHT wear something revealing this year..."
Scott additionally commented, "I am really excited, actually super excited ('super excited' is 4x as excited as 'really excited') to be back again for for my fourth year hosting the Kerrang! Awards. And like last year I get to share the good time with my stylish friend Corey Taylor. Next to my birthday, it's the biggest party of the year!"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed