Eva Longoria and Nathan Fillion Could Be Janet and Hank in 'The Avengers'
Two other stars will possibly join the cast ensemble of "The Avengers". Comic Book Movie has just reported that Eva Longoria and Nathan Fillion will play Janet Van Dyne and Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym respectively.
Eva has been previously linked to the role since she was spotted leaving Marvel Studios with a copy of The Avenger comic book in 2008 and "a well trusted source close to" the studio has affirmed it. The source also informs that Nathan is currently in final negotiations for a multi film deal that will be initiated with "The Avengers" which will is planned to be released in the U.S. on May 4, 2012.
Janet, who will transform into The Wasp, and Hank, who is also known as Ant-Man, are described as partners in Marvel comics before they get married. However, in the first movie Eva and Nathan will only play S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists. It has not been known whether or not their super powers will be seen in the first "Avengers" film and their relationship has not been clearly defined either.
Official announcements of the casting for "The Avengers" are expected to be done at San Diego Comic Con in July. In the meantime, the film that will bring together the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters has Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Samuel L. Jackson on the official cast line-up.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby