Eva Longoria and Nathan Fillion Could Be Janet and Hank in 'The Avengers'
Two other stars will possibly join the cast ensemble of "The Avengers". Comic Book Movie has just reported that Eva Longoria and Nathan Fillion will play Janet Van Dyne and Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym respectively.
Eva has been previously linked to the role since she was spotted leaving Marvel Studios with a copy of The Avenger comic book in 2008 and "a well trusted source close to" the studio has affirmed it. The source also informs that Nathan is currently in final negotiations for a multi film deal that will be initiated with "The Avengers" which will is planned to be released in the U.S. on May 4, 2012.
Janet, who will transform into The Wasp, and Hank, who is also known as Ant-Man, are described as partners in Marvel comics before they get married. However, in the first movie Eva and Nathan will only play S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists. It has not been known whether or not their super powers will be seen in the first "Avengers" film and their relationship has not been clearly defined either.
Official announcements of the casting for "The Avengers" are expected to be done at San Diego Comic Con in July. In the meantime, the film that will bring together the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters has Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Samuel L. Jackson on the official cast line-up.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns