Eva Longoria and Nathan Fillion Could Be Janet and Hank in 'The Avengers'
Two other stars will possibly join the cast ensemble of "The Avengers". Comic Book Movie has just reported that Eva Longoria and Nathan Fillion will play Janet Van Dyne and Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym respectively.
Eva has been previously linked to the role since she was spotted leaving Marvel Studios with a copy of The Avenger comic book in 2008 and "a well trusted source close to" the studio has affirmed it. The source also informs that Nathan is currently in final negotiations for a multi film deal that will be initiated with "The Avengers" which will is planned to be released in the U.S. on May 4, 2012.
Janet, who will transform into The Wasp, and Hank, who is also known as Ant-Man, are described as partners in Marvel comics before they get married. However, in the first movie Eva and Nathan will only play S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists. It has not been known whether or not their super powers will be seen in the first "Avengers" film and their relationship has not been clearly defined either.
Official announcements of the casting for "The Avengers" are expected to be done at San Diego Comic Con in July. In the meantime, the film that will bring together the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters has Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Samuel L. Jackson on the official cast line-up.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group