Sean Garrett's 'Get It All' Music Video Feat. Nicki Minaj
Sean Garrett goes back to school, wooing all his female classmates in a music video supporting his new single "Get It All". Young Money female rapper Nicki Minaj, who is featured on the hook, makes a brief appearance in this newly-debuted clip.
Sean Garrett is music maker behind hit singles of such big stars as Beyonce Knowles and Usher. He has dropped his debut album "Turbo 919" in 2008 and is now preparing for another effort. "Get It All" is expected to appear in the forthcoming second studio album.
Before releasing a sophomore set, Sean will treat his fans with a mixtape titled "The Inkwell". He told MTV that the street record is an official introduction of him as an artist. He said, "It gives people a great look on who Sean Garrett is. I got a smash with Rocko, smash with Roscoe Dash. Of course Gucci Mane, of course Lil Wayne, Bun B, Yo Gotti, Nicki Minaj. Should I stop? It's real ill. The more I work on it, which I'm pretty much done, the more excited I get."
Sean Garrett's "Get It All" music video
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding