Sean Garrett's 'Get It All' Music Video Feat. Nicki Minaj
Sean Garrett goes back to school, wooing all his female classmates in a music video supporting his new single "Get It All". Young Money female rapper Nicki Minaj, who is featured on the hook, makes a brief appearance in this newly-debuted clip.
Sean Garrett is music maker behind hit singles of such big stars as Beyonce Knowles and Usher. He has dropped his debut album "Turbo 919" in 2008 and is now preparing for another effort. "Get It All" is expected to appear in the forthcoming second studio album.
Before releasing a sophomore set, Sean will treat his fans with a mixtape titled "The Inkwell". He told MTV that the street record is an official introduction of him as an artist. He said, "It gives people a great look on who Sean Garrett is. I got a smash with Rocko, smash with Roscoe Dash. Of course Gucci Mane, of course Lil Wayne, Bun B, Yo Gotti, Nicki Minaj. Should I stop? It's real ill. The more I work on it, which I'm pretty much done, the more excited I get."
Sean Garrett's "Get It All" music video
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child