Sean Garrett's 'Get It All' Music Video Feat. Nicki Minaj
Sean Garrett goes back to school, wooing all his female classmates in a music video supporting his new single "Get It All". Young Money female rapper Nicki Minaj, who is featured on the hook, makes a brief appearance in this newly-debuted clip.
Sean Garrett is music maker behind hit singles of such big stars as Beyonce Knowles and Usher. He has dropped his debut album "Turbo 919" in 2008 and is now preparing for another effort. "Get It All" is expected to appear in the forthcoming second studio album.
Before releasing a sophomore set, Sean will treat his fans with a mixtape titled "The Inkwell". He told MTV that the street record is an official introduction of him as an artist. He said, "It gives people a great look on who Sean Garrett is. I got a smash with Rocko, smash with Roscoe Dash. Of course Gucci Mane, of course Lil Wayne, Bun B, Yo Gotti, Nicki Minaj. Should I stop? It's real ill. The more I work on it, which I'm pretty much done, the more excited I get."
Sean Garrett's "Get It All" music video
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'