Sean Garrett's 'Get It All' Music Video Feat. Nicki Minaj
Sean Garrett goes back to school, wooing all his female classmates in a music video supporting his new single "Get It All". Young Money female rapper Nicki Minaj, who is featured on the hook, makes a brief appearance in this newly-debuted clip.
Sean Garrett is music maker behind hit singles of such big stars as Beyonce Knowles and Usher. He has dropped his debut album "Turbo 919" in 2008 and is now preparing for another effort. "Get It All" is expected to appear in the forthcoming second studio album.
Before releasing a sophomore set, Sean will treat his fans with a mixtape titled "The Inkwell". He told MTV that the street record is an official introduction of him as an artist. He said, "It gives people a great look on who Sean Garrett is. I got a smash with Rocko, smash with Roscoe Dash. Of course Gucci Mane, of course Lil Wayne, Bun B, Yo Gotti, Nicki Minaj. Should I stop? It's real ill. The more I work on it, which I'm pretty much done, the more excited I get."
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?