Sean Garrett's 'Get It All' Music Video Feat. Nicki Minaj
Sean Garrett goes back to school, wooing all his female classmates in a music video supporting his new single "Get It All". Young Money female rapper Nicki Minaj, who is featured on the hook, makes a brief appearance in this newly-debuted clip.
Sean Garrett is music maker behind hit singles of such big stars as Beyonce Knowles and Usher. He has dropped his debut album "Turbo 919" in 2008 and is now preparing for another effort. "Get It All" is expected to appear in the forthcoming second studio album.
Before releasing a sophomore set, Sean will treat his fans with a mixtape titled "The Inkwell". He told MTV that the street record is an official introduction of him as an artist. He said, "It gives people a great look on who Sean Garrett is. I got a smash with Rocko, smash with Roscoe Dash. Of course Gucci Mane, of course Lil Wayne, Bun B, Yo Gotti, Nicki Minaj. Should I stop? It's real ill. The more I work on it, which I'm pretty much done, the more excited I get."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!