Megan Fox Wants to Be Apache Lesbian Superhero
After portraying a prostitute in "Jonah Hex", Megan Fox is tempted to take a more controversial role. Met at the premiere of her latest movie, the 24-year-old actress revealed that she would love to play Sarah Rainmaker who is described as a lesbian in the comic series.
"I don't want people to protest this, but I would like to be Rainmaker in 'Gen 13' if they ever made that into a movie," she told FOX News. "She's a Native American, and I have a little bit of that blood in me," she said about the role, before adding "It would be a bit of a stretch - but if Jake Gyllenhaal can be the Prince of Persia, I think that I can do that."
Rainmaker is a fictional Apache superhero from the "Gen 13" comic series. The character has the power to manipulate weather and the movement of water with her thoughts, in addition to having an innate aptitude for combat tactics. When not forced to fight supervillans, the peace-seeking activist, spends her spare time leading protests on an array of issues, as well as preaching political correctness to her teammates.
Megan Fox recently announced she will not reprise her role as Mikaela Banes in "Transformers 3". The "Jennifer's Body" beauty, however, can next be seen in "Passion Play" in which she plays alongside Mickey Rourke. She has been widely linked to the lead role in "Fathom" in which she will also co-produce with Brian Austin Green, but the project is still in development.
More Megan Fox News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville