Megan Fox Wants to Be Apache Lesbian Superhero
After portraying a prostitute in "Jonah Hex", Megan Fox is tempted to take a more controversial role. Met at the premiere of her latest movie, the 24-year-old actress revealed that she would love to play Sarah Rainmaker who is described as a lesbian in the comic series.
"I don't want people to protest this, but I would like to be Rainmaker in 'Gen 13' if they ever made that into a movie," she told FOX News. "She's a Native American, and I have a little bit of that blood in me," she said about the role, before adding "It would be a bit of a stretch - but if Jake Gyllenhaal can be the Prince of Persia, I think that I can do that."
Rainmaker is a fictional Apache superhero from the "Gen 13" comic series. The character has the power to manipulate weather and the movement of water with her thoughts, in addition to having an innate aptitude for combat tactics. When not forced to fight supervillans, the peace-seeking activist, spends her spare time leading protests on an array of issues, as well as preaching political correctness to her teammates.
Megan Fox recently announced she will not reprise her role as Mikaela Banes in "Transformers 3". The "Jennifer's Body" beauty, however, can next be seen in "Passion Play" in which she plays alongside Mickey Rourke. She has been widely linked to the lead role in "Fathom" in which she will also co-produce with Brian Austin Green, but the project is still in development.
More Megan Fox News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed