Megan Fox Wants to Be Apache Lesbian Superhero
After portraying a prostitute in "Jonah Hex", Megan Fox is tempted to take a more controversial role. Met at the premiere of her latest movie, the 24-year-old actress revealed that she would love to play Sarah Rainmaker who is described as a lesbian in the comic series.
"I don't want people to protest this, but I would like to be Rainmaker in 'Gen 13' if they ever made that into a movie," she told FOX News. "She's a Native American, and I have a little bit of that blood in me," she said about the role, before adding "It would be a bit of a stretch - but if Jake Gyllenhaal can be the Prince of Persia, I think that I can do that."
Rainmaker is a fictional Apache superhero from the "Gen 13" comic series. The character has the power to manipulate weather and the movement of water with her thoughts, in addition to having an innate aptitude for combat tactics. When not forced to fight supervillans, the peace-seeking activist, spends her spare time leading protests on an array of issues, as well as preaching political correctness to her teammates.
Megan Fox recently announced she will not reprise her role as Mikaela Banes in "Transformers 3". The "Jennifer's Body" beauty, however, can next be seen in "Passion Play" in which she plays alongside Mickey Rourke. She has been widely linked to the lead role in "Fathom" in which she will also co-produce with Brian Austin Green, but the project is still in development.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?