Rep Confirms Jennifer Garner 'Absolutely NOT Pregnant'
Jennifer Garner and her husband Ben Affleck are currently not expecting their third child. A rep for the 38-year-old beauty has cleared out the swirling pregnancy rumors, telling People "Jennifer is absolutely not pregnant."
Garner's pregnancy stories were initially reported by Hollywood Life. On April 6, the site dished out a picture of the "Elektra" actress who wore "a very unflattering gray sweater" which later sparked suggestions that she was "about four months pregnant."
The site, on June 2, further reported that Garner had tried to hide her baby bump by wearing a loose denim shirt which she didn't button at the bottom. An onlooker at L.A. children's boutique Build-A-Bear claimed, "She has a motherly glow to her."
"She was holding [daughter Violet's hand] but her other hand was in front of her belly the entire time she was in the store. She had the perfect outfit on to hide a pregnancy, too - really baggy clothes," the eyewitness added. "She has the mother thing down pat. She's also an incredibly courteous woman, asking a bunch of questions concerning all the options of bears Violet wanted and grasping Violet's hand so she wouldn't stray too far."
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, who got married on June 29, 2005 in a private ceremony at the Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands, welcomed their first daughter Violet Anne Affleck on December 1, the same year. Their second daughter, Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck, was born on January 6, four years later.
More Jennifer Garner News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna