Rep Confirms Jennifer Garner 'Absolutely NOT Pregnant'
Jennifer Garner and her husband Ben Affleck are currently not expecting their third child. A rep for the 38-year-old beauty has cleared out the swirling pregnancy rumors, telling People "Jennifer is absolutely not pregnant."
Garner's pregnancy stories were initially reported by Hollywood Life. On April 6, the site dished out a picture of the "Elektra" actress who wore "a very unflattering gray sweater" which later sparked suggestions that she was "about four months pregnant."
The site, on June 2, further reported that Garner had tried to hide her baby bump by wearing a loose denim shirt which she didn't button at the bottom. An onlooker at L.A. children's boutique Build-A-Bear claimed, "She has a motherly glow to her."
"She was holding [daughter Violet's hand] but her other hand was in front of her belly the entire time she was in the store. She had the perfect outfit on to hide a pregnancy, too - really baggy clothes," the eyewitness added. "She has the mother thing down pat. She's also an incredibly courteous woman, asking a bunch of questions concerning all the options of bears Violet wanted and grasping Violet's hand so she wouldn't stray too far."
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, who got married on June 29, 2005 in a private ceremony at the Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands, welcomed their first daughter Violet Anne Affleck on December 1, the same year. Their second daughter, Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck, was born on January 6, four years later.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny