'Hung' Reveals Spoilery Scenes via BTS Video
"Hung" takes viewers behind the scenes of the season 2 filming before it premieres on Sunday, July 27. The scene shot between Tanya and Ray takes place in Ray's under-construction house where Tanya finds Leonore's clothes in the bathroom.
Commentaries from creators slash executive producers Dmitry Lipkin and Collete Burson are mashed with commentaries from cast Jane Adams and Rebecca Creskoff. "Tanya just keeps trying to do the right thing but there are a lot of obstacles in the way," Adams said.
In the first season finale, Tanya was offended by Ray's decision to include Leonore in the gigolo business but was forced to surrender when she herself could not get potential clients. In the first episode of season 2, Ray's new co-partnership with Tanya and Lenore gets off to a rocky start when he "holds back" during a tryst with Claire, a client, so he turns to Tanya for advice.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?