'Hung' Reveals Spoilery Scenes via BTS Video
"Hung" takes viewers behind the scenes of the season 2 filming before it premieres on Sunday, July 27. The scene shot between Tanya and Ray takes place in Ray's under-construction house where Tanya finds Leonore's clothes in the bathroom.
Commentaries from creators slash executive producers Dmitry Lipkin and Collete Burson are mashed with commentaries from cast Jane Adams and Rebecca Creskoff. "Tanya just keeps trying to do the right thing but there are a lot of obstacles in the way," Adams said.
In the first season finale, Tanya was offended by Ray's decision to include Leonore in the gigolo business but was forced to surrender when she herself could not get potential clients. In the first episode of season 2, Ray's new co-partnership with Tanya and Lenore gets off to a rocky start when he "holds back" during a tryst with Claire, a client, so he turns to Tanya for advice.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie