'Hung' Reveals Spoilery Scenes via BTS Video
"Hung" takes viewers behind the scenes of the season 2 filming before it premieres on Sunday, July 27. The scene shot between Tanya and Ray takes place in Ray's under-construction house where Tanya finds Leonore's clothes in the bathroom.
Commentaries from creators slash executive producers Dmitry Lipkin and Collete Burson are mashed with commentaries from cast Jane Adams and Rebecca Creskoff. "Tanya just keeps trying to do the right thing but there are a lot of obstacles in the way," Adams said.
In the first season finale, Tanya was offended by Ray's decision to include Leonore in the gigolo business but was forced to surrender when she herself could not get potential clients. In the first episode of season 2, Ray's new co-partnership with Tanya and Lenore gets off to a rocky start when he "holds back" during a tryst with Claire, a client, so he turns to Tanya for advice.
More Hung News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'