'Hung' Reveals Spoilery Scenes via BTS Video
"Hung" takes viewers behind the scenes of the season 2 filming before it premieres on Sunday, July 27. The scene shot between Tanya and Ray takes place in Ray's under-construction house where Tanya finds Leonore's clothes in the bathroom.
Commentaries from creators slash executive producers Dmitry Lipkin and Collete Burson are mashed with commentaries from cast Jane Adams and Rebecca Creskoff. "Tanya just keeps trying to do the right thing but there are a lot of obstacles in the way," Adams said.
In the first season finale, Tanya was offended by Ray's decision to include Leonore in the gigolo business but was forced to surrender when she herself could not get potential clients. In the first episode of season 2, Ray's new co-partnership with Tanya and Lenore gets off to a rocky start when he "holds back" during a tryst with Claire, a client, so he turns to Tanya for advice.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?