Vienna Girardi Dumps Jake Pavelka Because They 'Haven't Been Intimate in Months'
A rep for couple "The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi has confirmed that the two reality TV lovers have called off their romance. The rep, Janice Lee, said as quoted by People, "Jake and Vienna have split. They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time."
Janice didn't further detail on why Jake and Vienna break up. Vienna herself, who was reportedly "stepping out" with Gregory Michael, an actor on the ABC Family show "Greek", debunked any allegations that she cheated on Jake. On Tuesday, June 22, she tweeted, "The accusations of me cheating are completely fabricated. False."
Though so, Vienna has spoken out about why she decided to split from Jake. In Star Magazine, which will be on stands on Friday, June 25, she revealed, "We haven't been intimate in months now. More than four months. At first his excuse was that he was fasting. The second excuse was that he didn't feel like it."
"And the third excuse was that he said that he felt that I wouldn't understand that he wants to wait until marriage, even though I told him I'd support him. Then the last excuse was that we fight so much that I push him away," Vienna further said. "I was like, really - which excuse is it? I literally have been living six months with this guy who won't be intimate with me!"
Vienna went on to say that Jake's affections were only for the cameras. "He kisses me only if we're on a red carpet or if cameras are there," Vienna explained. "Besides that, I have to ask for a kiss - and if I do he'll pucker his lips and just peck me. I'm like, that's how I kiss my grandmother!"
Vienna's stepmom Lisa also mentioned the same thing. She told TMZ, "I don't think [Jake] ever really loved her... I think he picked her because she is a dramatic person and it was good for the ratings. In real life, they never kissed, didn't have a romantic relationship and he never told her that he loved her."
Jake, in the meantime, has also talked about the split. Caught at a Los Angeles airport by TMZ, he stated, "We're split." However, like Janice did, he refused to talk about the reason why he and Vienna ended their relationship. "It's kind of a long story," he said. However, when asked who dumped whom, he stated, "It doesn't really matter. I'm just saddened by the whole thing, but sometimes love just isn't enough in a relationship."
More The Bachelor News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'