A.J. Cook May Be Back to 'Criminal Minds'
CBS is still firm with its decision to cut off A.J. Cook from "Criminal Minds", but the network reportedly is considering a proposal. The actress who portrays Jennifer Jareau aka JJ may be back in the Fall season but only for an episode and as a guest star.
Fans of the actress and the character have been mulling a massive campaign to bring her back to the show. They set up an online petition which has reached 36,000 as of Monday, June 21 night. They want the network to leave it the way it used to, JJ intact and Paget Brewster's Emily Prentiss' appearance not reduced. These devotees also sent lipsticks and file folders to CBS' offices.
The report about JJ's return was first brought up by Deadline which also said that showrunner Ed Bernero is pro the idea. The character's come back will put a cap on her exit from the show which has her working for five years.
Cook has not given a comment regarding this, neither has CBS. The actress tweeted last week, thanking fans for support. "Your kind words and support have made me feel wanted and loved!" she wrote. "I love my castmates more then I can say, but they already know that. Thanks!!!"
More Criminal Minds News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set