A.J. Cook May Be Back to 'Criminal Minds'
CBS is still firm with its decision to cut off A.J. Cook from "Criminal Minds", but the network reportedly is considering a proposal. The actress who portrays Jennifer Jareau aka JJ may be back in the Fall season but only for an episode and as a guest star.
Fans of the actress and the character have been mulling a massive campaign to bring her back to the show. They set up an online petition which has reached 36,000 as of Monday, June 21 night. They want the network to leave it the way it used to, JJ intact and Paget Brewster's Emily Prentiss' appearance not reduced. These devotees also sent lipsticks and file folders to CBS' offices.
The report about JJ's return was first brought up by Deadline which also said that showrunner Ed Bernero is pro the idea. The character's come back will put a cap on her exit from the show which has her working for five years.
Cook has not given a comment regarding this, neither has CBS. The actress tweeted last week, thanking fans for support. "Your kind words and support have made me feel wanted and loved!" she wrote. "I love my castmates more then I can say, but they already know that. Thanks!!!"
More Criminal Minds News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!