New 'The Last Airbender' TV Spot Gives a Glimpse of Momo
After flying bisson Appa makes appearance in some snippets of "The Last Airbender", it is now Momo which is spotted in a new TV spot. In the latest sneak peek for the film, the pet winged lemur of Aang is seen clinging on its master's shoulder. The video then ends with fresh footage where Katara shows off her skill to bend water.
A live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name, "The Last Airbender" is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. The story follows Aang, the last known survivor of the peaceful Air Nomads and the Airbenders.
Aided by a protective teenage Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang begins a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. Standing in their way are the Fire Nation's Admiral Zhao and Prince Zuko, the banished prince of the Fire Nation who seeks to capture Aang to regain his honor.
Noah Ringer takes the lead role with Dev Patel starring as villainous Prince Zuko. Jackson Rathbone and Nicola Peltz also join the cast ensemble to play Sokka and Katara respectively. This M. Night Shyamalan-directed action sci-fi is made in 3-D and set to entertain moviegoers in the U.S. starting July 1.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement