Charice Confirms Her Appearance on 'Glee'
Despite her own denial back in May, Charice will indeed join "Glee". It was announced on Monday, June 21 that the singing sensation from Philippines will play a foreign exchange student. Her powerful voice will get on Lea Michele's Rachel in a bad way and on at least one boy in the Glee club in a good way.
The news of her joining the show was first sparked by her manager last month. But Charice wrote on Twitter, "I just want to let you all know, that it's not true that i'm going to be on Glee... How i wish! Haha."
The confusion is cleared up with a new explanation from the 18-year-old. "It's official," she tweeted. "I'm on Glee (next season) but story behind it. When d rumor came out, it wasn't true. But then after that I tried to audition. And i made it!!! Let's Party!!!!"
Meanwhile, there is still no word about the rumor of Justin Timberlake and Leona Lewis coming as other guest stars in season 2.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up