Charice Confirms Her Appearance on 'Glee'
Despite her own denial back in May, Charice will indeed join "Glee". It was announced on Monday, June 21 that the singing sensation from Philippines will play a foreign exchange student. Her powerful voice will get on Lea Michele's Rachel in a bad way and on at least one boy in the Glee club in a good way.
The news of her joining the show was first sparked by her manager last month. But Charice wrote on Twitter, "I just want to let you all know, that it's not true that i'm going to be on Glee... How i wish! Haha."
The confusion is cleared up with a new explanation from the 18-year-old. "It's official," she tweeted. "I'm on Glee (next season) but story behind it. When d rumor came out, it wasn't true. But then after that I tried to audition. And i made it!!! Let's Party!!!!"
Meanwhile, there is still no word about the rumor of Justin Timberlake and Leona Lewis coming as other guest stars in season 2.
More Glee News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal