Charice Confirms Her Appearance on 'Glee'
Despite her own denial back in May, Charice will indeed join "Glee". It was announced on Monday, June 21 that the singing sensation from Philippines will play a foreign exchange student. Her powerful voice will get on Lea Michele's Rachel in a bad way and on at least one boy in the Glee club in a good way.
The news of her joining the show was first sparked by her manager last month. But Charice wrote on Twitter, "I just want to let you all know, that it's not true that i'm going to be on Glee... How i wish! Haha."
The confusion is cleared up with a new explanation from the 18-year-old. "It's official," she tweeted. "I'm on Glee (next season) but story behind it. When d rumor came out, it wasn't true. But then after that I tried to audition. And i made it!!! Let's Party!!!!"
Meanwhile, there is still no word about the rumor of Justin Timberlake and Leona Lewis coming as other guest stars in season 2.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says