Charice Confirms Her Appearance on 'Glee'
Despite her own denial back in May, Charice will indeed join "Glee". It was announced on Monday, June 21 that the singing sensation from Philippines will play a foreign exchange student. Her powerful voice will get on Lea Michele's Rachel in a bad way and on at least one boy in the Glee club in a good way.
The news of her joining the show was first sparked by her manager last month. But Charice wrote on Twitter, "I just want to let you all know, that it's not true that i'm going to be on Glee... How i wish! Haha."
The confusion is cleared up with a new explanation from the 18-year-old. "It's official," she tweeted. "I'm on Glee (next season) but story behind it. When d rumor came out, it wasn't true. But then after that I tried to audition. And i made it!!! Let's Party!!!!"
Meanwhile, there is still no word about the rumor of Justin Timberlake and Leona Lewis coming as other guest stars in season 2.
More Glee News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake