Charice Confirms Her Appearance on 'Glee'
Despite her own denial back in May, Charice will indeed join "Glee". It was announced on Monday, June 21 that the singing sensation from Philippines will play a foreign exchange student. Her powerful voice will get on Lea Michele's Rachel in a bad way and on at least one boy in the Glee club in a good way.
The news of her joining the show was first sparked by her manager last month. But Charice wrote on Twitter, "I just want to let you all know, that it's not true that i'm going to be on Glee... How i wish! Haha."
The confusion is cleared up with a new explanation from the 18-year-old. "It's official," she tweeted. "I'm on Glee (next season) but story behind it. When d rumor came out, it wasn't true. But then after that I tried to audition. And i made it!!! Let's Party!!!!"
Meanwhile, there is still no word about the rumor of Justin Timberlake and Leona Lewis coming as other guest stars in season 2.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure