Behind the Scene Video of 'Transformers 3' Shows 'Topless' Sideswipe
It seems that another Autobot, beside Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, is going to get makeover in "Transformers 3". A video posted by nando 323 captures the shooting of the film in downtown Los Angeles at 4th Street and Main and shows a gray Chevy Corvette Centennial Convertible driving away without its top.
The vehicle is believed to be the alternate mode of Sideswipe in the upcoming third "Transformers" film. Beside the said car, a red Ferrari 458 Italia and Bumblebee Camaro are also captured on the behind the scene video.
In "Transformers 3", Shia LaBeouf will reprise his role as Sam Witwicky but Megan Fox has announced that she will not return as Mikaela Banes. Thus, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is tapped to be the new leading lady.
Michael Bay still serves behind the lens for this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which is said to give a killer ending for the trilogy. The forthcoming movie additionally will contain action footage shot in Chicago and Moscow with Shockwave as the villain. The action sci-fi is set to hit U.S. cinemas on July 1, 2011.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps