Behind the Scene Video of 'Transformers 3' Shows 'Topless' Sideswipe
It seems that another Autobot, beside Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, is going to get makeover in "Transformers 3". A video posted by nando 323 captures the shooting of the film in downtown Los Angeles at 4th Street and Main and shows a gray Chevy Corvette Centennial Convertible driving away without its top.
The vehicle is believed to be the alternate mode of Sideswipe in the upcoming third "Transformers" film. Beside the said car, a red Ferrari 458 Italia and Bumblebee Camaro are also captured on the behind the scene video.
In "Transformers 3", Shia LaBeouf will reprise his role as Sam Witwicky but Megan Fox has announced that she will not return as Mikaela Banes. Thus, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is tapped to be the new leading lady.
Michael Bay still serves behind the lens for this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which is said to give a killer ending for the trilogy. The forthcoming movie additionally will contain action footage shot in Chicago and Moscow with Shockwave as the villain. The action sci-fi is set to hit U.S. cinemas on July 1, 2011.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group