Behind the Scene Video of 'Transformers 3' Shows 'Topless' Sideswipe
It seems that another Autobot, beside Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, is going to get makeover in "Transformers 3". A video posted by nando 323 captures the shooting of the film in downtown Los Angeles at 4th Street and Main and shows a gray Chevy Corvette Centennial Convertible driving away without its top.
The vehicle is believed to be the alternate mode of Sideswipe in the upcoming third "Transformers" film. Beside the said car, a red Ferrari 458 Italia and Bumblebee Camaro are also captured on the behind the scene video.
In "Transformers 3", Shia LaBeouf will reprise his role as Sam Witwicky but Megan Fox has announced that she will not return as Mikaela Banes. Thus, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is tapped to be the new leading lady.
Michael Bay still serves behind the lens for this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" which is said to give a killer ending for the trilogy. The forthcoming movie additionally will contain action footage shot in Chicago and Moscow with Shockwave as the villain. The action sci-fi is set to hit U.S. cinemas on July 1, 2011.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'