Trace Cyrus Calls Ashley Tisdale 'the Worst Person' in His Life
Trace Cyrus has apparently declared war against Ashley Tisdale. On Sunday afternoon, June 20, the brother of Miley Cyrus slaps the "High School Musical" actress with his words on his Twitter page.
"I've met and know a bunch of celebrities. By for the worst person I've met in my life is Ashley Tisdale," Trace wrote. "I've never had someone who doesn't know me AT ALL make up so many rumors and bullshit about me. You don't even know me b**ch."
On why Trace got so fumed is still unclear. However, Tisdale seemingly hasn't learned about the harsh tweets. Instead of containing response to Trace's anger, the 25-year-old beauty's post on her Twitter page read, "Happy Fathers Day! I miss and love you daddy so much! Hope @jenkellytisdale is giving him extra hugs for me! Wish I could be there in la... ."
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'