Trace Cyrus Calls Ashley Tisdale 'the Worst Person' in His Life
Trace Cyrus has apparently declared war against Ashley Tisdale. On Sunday afternoon, June 20, the brother of Miley Cyrus slaps the "High School Musical" actress with his words on his Twitter page.
"I've met and know a bunch of celebrities. By for the worst person I've met in my life is Ashley Tisdale," Trace wrote. "I've never had someone who doesn't know me AT ALL make up so many rumors and bullshit about me. You don't even know me b**ch."
On why Trace got so fumed is still unclear. However, Tisdale seemingly hasn't learned about the harsh tweets. Instead of containing response to Trace's anger, the 25-year-old beauty's post on her Twitter page read, "Happy Fathers Day! I miss and love you daddy so much! Hope @jenkellytisdale is giving him extra hugs for me! Wish I could be there in la... ."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak