Trace Cyrus Calls Ashley Tisdale 'the Worst Person' in His Life
Trace Cyrus has apparently declared war against Ashley Tisdale. On Sunday afternoon, June 20, the brother of Miley Cyrus slaps the "High School Musical" actress with his words on his Twitter page.
"I've met and know a bunch of celebrities. By for the worst person I've met in my life is Ashley Tisdale," Trace wrote. "I've never had someone who doesn't know me AT ALL make up so many rumors and bullshit about me. You don't even know me b**ch."
On why Trace got so fumed is still unclear. However, Tisdale seemingly hasn't learned about the harsh tweets. Instead of containing response to Trace's anger, the 25-year-old beauty's post on her Twitter page read, "Happy Fathers Day! I miss and love you daddy so much! Hope @jenkellytisdale is giving him extra hugs for me! Wish I could be there in la... ."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'