Trace Cyrus Calls Ashley Tisdale 'the Worst Person' in His Life
Trace Cyrus has apparently declared war against Ashley Tisdale. On Sunday afternoon, June 20, the brother of Miley Cyrus slaps the "High School Musical" actress with his words on his Twitter page.
"I've met and know a bunch of celebrities. By for the worst person I've met in my life is Ashley Tisdale," Trace wrote. "I've never had someone who doesn't know me AT ALL make up so many rumors and bullshit about me. You don't even know me b**ch."
On why Trace got so fumed is still unclear. However, Tisdale seemingly hasn't learned about the harsh tweets. Instead of containing response to Trace's anger, the 25-year-old beauty's post on her Twitter page read, "Happy Fathers Day! I miss and love you daddy so much! Hope @jenkellytisdale is giving him extra hugs for me! Wish I could be there in la... ."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!