Lady GaGa Graces Rolling Stone's New Issue in Gun Bra
Lady GaGa has graced the cover of Rolling Stone magazine for the second time. While in the June 2009 issue she played naughty with bubbles outfit, the "Poker Face" hitmaker now looked fierce in a gun bra for the latest July cover of the magazine.
GaGa is seen completing her superior bra with black skimpy panties, baring her rose tattoo in her left waist. The 24-year-old sensational singer still has her blonde hair as in 2009 issue, only this time she is seen sporting short hair, making her red lipstick blazing.
In the new issue of the magazine, GaGa admitted that although she has become one of the biggest singers and influential person, she sometimes finds herself as a girl who still needs protection. "When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl," she revealed. "Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady GaGa, you get up and and walk the walk today'."
Lady GaGa recently made headlines with her antics at baseball games. After on June 10 GaGa flipped the bird during the San Diego Padres and the New York Mets game at Citi Field in New York, she reportedly infuriated baseball bosses with her drunken behavior on Friday night, June 18 during New York Yankees and Mets match.
More Lady GaGa News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic