New 'Last Airbender' TV Spot Highlights the Elements
"The Last Airbender" has got a new TV spot which focuses on the elements. It sees Aang as the Airbender, Katara as the Waterbender and Zuko as the Firebender. However, the sneak peek video does not feature a character who can control the fourth element - earth. Fresh scenes following Aang and Zuko in a duel are additionally inserted in this TV spot.
Set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire, "The Last Airbender" picks up the story when the four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. After a century passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction, Aang comes out as the last known survivor of the peaceful Air Nomads and the Airbenders who has the power to manipulate all four elements.
Aided by a protective teenage Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang begins a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. Standing in their way are the Fire Nation's Admiral Zhao and Prince Zuko, the banished prince of the Fire Nation who seeks to capture Aang to regain his honor.
Taking the lead role is Noah Ringer, while villainous prince Zuko is portrayed by Dev Patel. Jackson Rathbone and Nicola Peltz are additionally cast as Sokka and Katara respectively. This live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name is directed by M. Night Shyamalan and set to hit 3-D theaters on July 1, a day earlier than the old release schedule.
The Last Airbender TV Spot 'Elements':
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris